This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up IP games XLIV

The old one is up over 200 and it looked like a good break boint so it's time for thread 44.

Ming, you can close the old one.

Here's the link to the last page of 43 if anyone is interested in continuity.

Ok, who will be around this weekend. My last weekend until GOLF in Florida

RAH
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Well it's Thursday, so who's going to be around tomorrow?
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

God, its so dead around here that even SPIKE hasn't posted.

Well now it's FRIDAY, and I'll be at Ming's around the normal time. Let the spamming begin.

RAH
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Should I order Pizza at the normal time?
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

That will work. I'll probably try to be a bit early since the Ill, NW game is starting around 5:40.

RAH
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

OK... I'll order a little earlier than usual. If it looks like you are going to be delayed, let me know.

GO ILLINI!
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

I AM AROUND, SORRY ABOUT LAST WEEK, BLOWN FUSES WAS MY CURSE...... I HAVE TO GO TO THE GYM AFTER WORK, THEN CANADIAN TIRE FOR MORE FUSES, SEEMS I NEED TO HAVE BACKUPS OTHERWISE I CAN'T GUARRANTEE THAT MY TOASTER WON'T BLOW THE PLACE....FARK I HATE OLD WIRING...

I WILL BE HOME BY 4PM, READY TO PLAY SOMETIME BETWEEN 530-6 PM PST
              Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

I’ll be around tonight if you guys need a fourth,

ICQ#88942268

Comment

@ war4. Nice to know your place get's blown too.
                  Barono called to say he was out for tonight.

Prometheus. I have some oral commitment from last week. But they are not always reliable but they do get first crack. If we need a fourth, I'll ICQ you. I guess in your time that will be between 1 and 2 a.m. We'd like at least a 5 hour commit. If you're still interested, please read the first post in the "rah rules" thread so you're familiar with settings and rules.

And if not tonight there always the future.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hmmm I should really change that; I am CST so the time should be no problem. Read the RAH rule thread before I posted, so if the other people don’t show up give me an ICQ and I will be happy to play.

Comment

HAHAHAHA, didn't know you were using the default. I've gotten used to looking there to do time conversions.

Hope to see you online. If you haven't already, send an ICQ authorization request to Ming's icq number since I'll be there tonight.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                        God, its so dead around here that even SPIKE hasn't posted.

Well now it's FRIDAY, and I'll be at Ming's around the normal time. Let the spamming begin.

RAH
                        Oi!!

I did have something I was going to ask earlier, but I thought I'd allow the group regulars to get the thread going. But since my name has been muddied anyway, I'll go ahead

Why do you always close these threads after 200 posts? Are you trying to get a high number on the setting up game thread, and hope everyone will forget that several were 200 not 500 posts?

Comment

so i am up for a continuation this week, there is a good canucks game on tomorrow, and the gf is out tonite (thank god) so i can go both nights.....
                          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                            Why do you always close these threads after 200 posts? Are you trying to get a high number on the setting up game thread, and hope everyone will forget that several were 200 not 500 posts?
                            Actually the "Setting UP" threads started before the 500 limit rule was established. We used to close them around the 200 mark, so it's kind of a general house cleaning custom. So we can guestimate how many posts overall have been posted. so 44*200=8800 which would be on the low side. We figure about 10000 post overall. Not bad.

War, we have had nobody else able to commit to both nights yet so I doubt this week will work.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                              If you haven't already, send an ICQ authorization request to Ming's icq number since I'll be there tonight.
                              I added him to my list earlier today when he posted. And he has already requested authorization back.

And I was nice... I did authorize him
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                              X