Anyone for civ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone for civ?

I can finally use the broadband connection I've been paying for for 6 weeks...

Anyone for civ?
    I have discovered that China and Spain are really one and the same country, and it's only ignorance that leads people to believe they are two seperate nations. If you don't belive me try writing 'Spain' and you'll end up writing 'China'."
    Gogol, Diary of a Madman

graag, i will be home tonite, i need to run after work, its only 10k should be done in 45 min or so...then a quick shower....i will look for you around 5pm PST...so long as the gf doesn't have other plans for me...

i had wondered where you were? are you in your own flat now?
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Hey hey! actually, can't play tonight after all, sorry.
      I've got an essay due thursday I haven't started yet. My plan was to make a decent start this afternoon but I've just pissed the day away so I've got loads of work to do now. I haven't even seen the film I'm supposed to be writing about.

Sorry also to disappear, basically I've been up to my neck in work I should have done already, so have spent the past several weeks running around trying to do many things and generally stressing.

I've now finished two films and one essay, one essay to go. After that I have a week and a half getting stoned, playing civ and generally relaxing.

Yeah I am in my student house now, I went home for xmas when we last played... and I've finally sorted out the broadband here (hooray).

civ ya soon
      I have discovered that China and Spain are really one and the same country, and it's only ignorance that leads people to believe they are two seperate nations. If you don't belive me try writing 'Spain' and you'll end up writing 'China'."
      Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

kewlio, i just got in myself.....a couple of things came up....i will cya around i am sure !
        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Working...
        X