Notification of Absence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notification of Absence

As I've told a semi-random collection of people, I'm going to be away in Europe for all of Febuary, and obviously won't be able to play any of my turns.

I'm currently in the process of finding replacements in all my games, and I'll post when that's all sorted out.
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

I am currently in a changed-place-of-residence chaos and will not be able to play for one or two weeks.
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Dont forget your mittens Nick!

PS: It's a windchill tonite of -25 degrees fahrenheit. To translate to centigrade= The inside of your nose freezes approx 3 seconds after stepping out on the tiles. Brrr. Have fun!

-FMK.

PPS, say hello to the French girls for me

Comment

Lucky b*astard!

Comment

Originally posted by Field Marshal Klesh
          PS: It's a windchill tonite of -25 degrees fahrenheit. To translate to centigrade= The inside of your nose freezes approx 3 seconds after stepping out on the tiles. Brrr. Have fun!
          Yuck.
          I tried on all my thermal stuff today, and I can testify that they sucessfully kept me warm on a 30 degree celcius (80-90F) day

PPS, say hello to the French girls for me
          Sure. Will I need to include your last name, or do they all remember you as just Rob?
          'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

Originally posted by Case
            Sure. Will I need to include your last name, or do they all remember you as just Rob?

Nope, they'll remember me simply as 'the Ambassador'.

-FMK.

Comment

Substitutes

OK, I've arranged Subs for all but two of my games, and here's the list:

2194 Days of War: The ANZAC
              Age of War: Winterfritz*
              Another Age of War: Winterfritz*
              Fictional Americas: JMarks
              Lebensraum: Techumseh
              Raging Dragon: The ANZAC*

* = to be confirmed

This leaves Mongols and 'de Historibus Europae. If anyone's willing to fill in for me, let me know ASAP!

Comment

Case Ill do Historibus as long as you are back by the first weekend in March? When are you comming back?

PM me the password and strategy.
                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
                  Case Ill do Historibus as long as you are back by the first weekend in March? When are you comming back?

PM me the password and strategy.
                  And why don't you sub for Case in Mongols, as well? That would give me an opportunity to compete with the Bump King...
                  Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
                  Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
                  POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
                  LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

Nope, I dont know that scenario and Im just about PBEM'ed out. Ive reached my limit so Im being "selective". And I have a busy February before I go to Europe for a month in March!
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Sorry Steve, but I've asked John (Patient English) to fill in for me since I made that post. Techumseh has offered to fill in for me in Mongols, so I'm set

Comment

I'm cool with taking over as the CIS. It's the same password as I got right?
                        Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Yep - my security procedures suck

Comment

Originally posted by Case
                            Sorry Steve, but I've asked John (Patient English) to fill in for me since I made that post. Techumseh has offered to fill in for me in Mongols, so I'm set
                            No worries Mate, I was just doing it because we are buds. Im in enough already. When are officially comming back BTW?.

Comment

I'll be back on the first of march.

Comment

Working...
                              X