No announcement yet.

I Found My Civ II poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought Civ I for my brother. It bit me instead of him.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

yeah it bit me instead of my girlfriend, then it bit me and not my next girlfriend, finally i found a girlfriend that got bit and now i am not sure if i like that
      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

I had one that bit as well.....used to annoy the hell out of me.

Comment

i had to go out and buy my self a whole new system........ dammit...oh well i guess i will live

Comment

Hmmm, once we get more organized at home, I'll have to look to see if I any old stuff in packed boxes. If so, I would be happy to contribute them to such a worthy cause.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

i suppose you had to reply to the thread to do that eh rah bettter to do it this way then to just send Panag a PM

Comment

Hmmmmmm, let's count posts in this thread.
                RAH 1, (now two)
                War4 14, on this page alone.
                With just on-topic memorably responses like.

monkey island ring a bell
                and
                remember pitfall 1&2

Just who is padding their post count?????
                It seems pretty obvious to me and to ANYBODY that's been reading the MP forum for the last week.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

without a doubt, but were not talking about me

just b/c you had a nap and i was up early on the weekend, don't be a poor sport

Comment

Hmmmm, admits to spamming. Possible punishments include PRC. Hmmmmmmm
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I have a stack of games that won't run on my computer. Mostly old 5 1/2 disks, but a few 3 1/2s as well.

I managed to get a few of them going, but if anyone is interested in the old games let me know, I might be able to hook you up.
                      Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                        Hmmmm, admits to spamming. Possible punishments include PRC. Hmmmmmmm
                        surely you jest.....i was up early posting to MING and SPIKE , while YOU were sleeping....

early bird gets the worm Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Flatlander Fox
                          I have a stack of games that won't run on my computer. Mostly old 5 1/2 disks, but a few 3 1/2s as well.

I managed to get a few of them going, but if anyone is interested in the old games let me know, I might be able to hook you up.
                          hi ,

if you are willing to donate them , .....

for a good cause , .....

have a nice day
                          - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                          - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                          WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

hey good call panag

Comment

I know I was told not to post in this forum since I don't play Civ 2 MP, but I like to read this forum as it is usually good for a laugh.

I believe that I also have a poster that I can send to panag.

Maybe this could be posted elsewhere on Poly so that others can read it. I'm sure you could find others that can and would help.

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Post it in the community forum, it will get some exposure, and lots of civvers of various ilks will see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X