Order of play:

Shimazu - El León
    Hojo - mordhiem
    Mori - Valuk
    Oda - Ceteram
    Imagawa - DarthVeda
    Takeda - Henrik
    Uesegi - El Awrence
    Last edited by El León; February 7, 2003, 19:19.
    II. 193 And fight them until there is no more tumult and oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression.

Hey I'll play. Just give me until tonight and I'll have a new version up (I fixed at least one glaring error and balanced out the early game... I just have to playtest it a bit first).

I'll choose after everybody else.

Let's see what clans we have...

Shimazu - El León
    Imagawa - DarthVeda
    Mori - Valuk
    Takeda - Takeda
    Oda - Ceteram
    Hojo - mordhiem
    Uesegi - El Awrence

for information on individual clans, have a look at the webpage:

Last edited by DarthVeda; January 20, 2003, 11:48.

Comment

OK, I'll take the Shimazu (since I'm not one of those great players) to get the ball rolling.
      Been playing the scenario, and so far I love it, but...
      The Oda bought off my Daimyo, which seemed highly unrealistic at the time...
      II. 193 And fight them until there is no more tumult and oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression.

Comment

yeah thats what I fixed... the daimyo could be bought for 150 koku... I changed his cost so it takes 15000 koku now

Comment

Hojo please

Mmmmmm, castles in all cities........
          "The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity." - Anonymous
          "I must confess, I was born at a very early age." - Groucho Marx
          "Time is the best teacher. Unfortunatley, it kills all it's pupils." -Hector-Luis Berloiz

Comment

The patch is ready to go, you'll need to download #1 and #2 again if you already have the all files downloaded

You need not worry about #3

***Changes From Version 1.1***
            1. Daimyo is now MUCH harder to bribe (cost is ~15000 koku now vs ~150 before).
            2. Adjusted events revolving around the 'Anybody' wildcard value. All players can now get 2nd tier techs.
            3. Paradigm Units now only require 2nd tier prerequisite to be researched (vs. 3rd tier before).
            4. New sounds for cavalry and musketeers.
            5. New Unit: Imperial Guard (These protect the imperial province of Yamashiro).
            6. Added a new wonder to the Imperial Province Yamashiro--Imperial City (Copernicus' Observatory).
            7. Removed Samurai Archer II from Uesegi research. They still start cities building Samurai Archer II, though.
            8. More manual eratta corrected.
            9. Some Game.txt eratta corrected.

Comment

I wanted to play Mori, but my WinZip refuses to unzip most of the files due to some security filter...
              Last edited by Valuk; January 18, 2003, 11:51.

Comment

what, in the file or on your computer? I could always WinRar it and mail it to you...

Comment

DV, I couldn't unzip the units.gif and the icons.gif files.
                  Could you post them in the forum?
                  Alexandr Yopov, Commander of the Murmansk front in the Red Front democracy game. Fighting for the glory of our marchal and the Rodina.

Comment

It was an internal WinZip error.
                    I would be grateful if yopu sent me WinRar, since I don't currently have it installed.

Comment

Here's the Problem... The zip files were bad. Try downloading now.
                      Last edited by DarthVeda; January 18, 2003, 16:34.

Comment

all is well
                        Last edited by DarthVeda; January 18, 2003, 16:35.

Comment

Thanx.
                          Alexandr Yopov, Commander of the Murmansk front in the Red Front democracy game. Fighting for the glory of our marchal and the Rodina.

Comment

Not joining in yourself Darth?
                            "The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity." - Anonymous
                            "I must confess, I was born at a very early age." - Groucho Marx
                            "Time is the best teacher. Unfortunatley, it kills all it's pupils." -Hector-Luis Berloiz

Comment

Waiting for more players

Comment

Working...
                              X