X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up IP Games XLII

Ok, time for a new one.......

Recap**************
    not enough commitment for a continuation game this weekend. but maybe next weekend.

Ok, who will be around tomorrow?

Rich
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

I will possibly be around this sat, so no continuation for me this weekend.
    Who the hell knows what they are doing two weekends in advance? That said, I don't have any plans, so count me in for now
    I have discovered that China and Spain are really one and the same country, and it's only ignorance that leads people to believe they are two seperate nations. If you don't belive me try writing 'Spain' and you'll end up writing 'China'."
    Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

not around tomorrow b/c of dinner party, should be around some time saturday for a game though
      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Looking thing for Friday. Berz?
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

rah anychance we can start around 6pm your time saturday?

Comment

I can probably do it. Any special reason besides getting farther into the game, or do you have to leave early to play with ming?
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hmm, seems my plans have changed... I may well be around friday night, but definately not saturday. We shall see.
              I have discovered that China and Spain are really one and the same country, and it's only ignorance that leads people to believe they are two seperate nations. If you don't belive me try writing 'Spain' and you'll end up writing 'China'."
              Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

well it would be nice to get further in to the game, i was thinking of perhaps starting at 4pm (6pm your time) and we coulld put in a good 8-10 hours...its not like we won't be watching football the next day on the couch anyways

i really hate starting at 6pm both nights my time.....friday is fine b/c we all have work, but saturday should start earlier.........we should be starting and ready to go by 630 your time.....

i am thinking a new rah rules suggestion for game time...

say fridays 7-8pm cst and saturdays 6-630 cst

Comment

Thanks for the game War... it was a close one and fun.
                  Both of us starting on gold made for a good one. I've got the save, and I'm not looking at it.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                    I've got the save, and I'm not looking at it.
                    Thats ok War is looking at his save j/k
                    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Are all the games in this thread still 2x1x?
                      "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                      *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Yes, almost all of them are. exceptions are rare.

RAH
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ming -- Stadard SGS procedure for tonight?

I need a fix -- golf, er, business travel next weekend...
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

actually ming i didn't build on my gold, the cap had gold , phesant and buffalo..no chance for a fourth tho, my land kinda sucked, so many plains and hills, with oasis's of rivers and some trade mixed in, i got cities out quick, but was hampered until i got mikes......of course, owning more of the world has helped and will help, but you have a slight lead, glad i picked up Suns before a happy wonder as i would have been in trouble,

its time to plop the cities down...

and yes it was a close one...... you and your damm tribe... gr......but you had about an inch lead on the pg......

HG is the real killer in duels, and unless my start is nice, i just don't priotize it, making problems for me and my expansion....

good game , it was a nice little fix :b

Comment

Thanks JR... I will see you tonight.

And Rah... should I order the pizza at the normal time?
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X