New Sunday games, looking for 2 players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sunday games, looking for 2 players

Greetings. DylanBaker and I are looking for two players for a long term game that will stretch into the modern age. We are free Sunday afternoons, and we suggest the following parameters.

Premade map in a large world, with two continents. Allies will share each continent. The two continents will be spaced far apart so that triremes will not be able to cross it. This means that until Navigation, each side does not have to worry about defence at all. The map will be revealed to each player prior to the start of game so that each may choose his ideal starting location.

This will be a no wonder game. The settings will be 2x2x king.

Please reply if you are interested and qualify as follows:

1) You and your partner are experienced players

2) You and your partner are *fully* intent on:
    a) Finishing the game
    b) Making a commitment to our agreed Sunday evening time. This means no taking out girlfriends to dinner, etc. etc. NO exceptions.

My experience with this game is that it is EXTREMELY interesting as it allows us to play into the modern age. Since wonders are not allowed, games turn out to be very even.

Not many 2x Kingers here mate.

Comment

Didn't eyes used to go on about these settings?

I don't think they were very popular then, and still aren't now, sorry Spartan_RawB
      I have discovered that China and Spain are really one and the same country, and it's only ignorance that leads people to believe they are two seperate nations. If you don't belive me try writing 'Spain' and you'll end up writing 'China'."
      Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

Working...
      X