No announcement yet.

1 vs 1 2194 Days Of War Gigamap v0.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry it took so long Con, I was busy celebrating the Packers loss!!

Brett Fav-ray

Atlanta Falcons

Haha!

Pap

Comment

Dam Packers, after last weekend I kind of figured they were doomed in the play offs, ah well,

At least they Beat the Bears twice! Ha Ha

And Ive always said if the Packers went 2 wins and 14 losses, as long as the two wins was against the Bears it would be a great year!

Now back to business, who is the resident tank expert?
      Do you know Pap? Ill ask around and get opinions.
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

sorry to disturb you guys. i´m not the resident tank expert but if you want to gather info try www.battletanks.com.

Comment

Thanks Jim
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

China_Scorched earth Policy
            USA- Sunk several ships and a sub or two west of the USA Coast
            Birtian-Destroyed The advance on Alexandria
            Sunk I believe 2 subs in the Atlantic west of Britian.
            USSR_ tried a couple of counterattacks but they failed,
            Attached Files

Comment

World Map
              Attached Files

Comment

Europe
                Attached Files

Comment

Pacific
                  Attached Files

Comment

Japanese continue their advance throughout the Pacific and into China.

Taiyuan, Pearl Harbor, and Surabaya taken!

Things slow down on the Eastern Front in Russia as Germany prepares a major offensive for the coming late Spring and early summer months.

Pap
                    Attached Files

Comment

Pap

Why is Pearl Harbor still Green then?

Comment

I will play this by noon our time.

Comment

BTW I ran Number 2 for Batch file and all my Soviet units got brown so it must have worked

Now do I run that for each Civ or just the one time, since I am Four Civs?

The Report:
                          CHINA: Destroyed and Imperial Infantry and Arty uni outside of Changsa

USA: Pacific:
                          -Damaged Super Battleship between Midway and Pearl.
                          -Sunk a destroyer, Cruiser and sub just east of Pearl.
                          -Sunk a sub just south of Alaska
                          -Sunk a sub just off the Mexican coast

USA:Atlantic:
                          Sunk Two subs off the East Coast USA, a ways out in the Atlantic.

Britain: Captured Bergen, and sunk a destroyer near Iceland. Destroyed a Light Tank outside Calcutta!

USSR: Broke up Grozny Offensive. Assaulted Kalinin and destroyed several units.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Damn good guys need to learn how to play the game correctly!

Pap

Comment

Ya Ya b1tch b1tch, thats all you Chicago guys do!

Here it is:

Same report.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Evil forces of Japan continue their uncontested domination in the Pacific. In a daring attempt of psychological warfare, Jimmy Dolittle led a raid of 3 squadrons of B-25 bombers against the mainland of Japan. A destroyer saw the planes advancing and radioed to the Zero fighters stationed in the Home Islands. These fighters shot down every plane and took 21 prisoners including Dolittle himself. (Ben Affleck too ) These pilots will be living the rest of the war in POW camps in Tokyo.

Japanese forces also signed a strategic alliance with the Neutral countries, making them neutral no longer. After hearing that the British had attacked the Neutrals, Japan banded together to help protect the Neutrals against any further Allied action. The Neutrals now report that they are at war with the Allies.

Also, Port Moresby and Rabaul have been secured by Japanese forces. The only remaining Pacific Island is Henderson AFB expected to be overtaken next month, then it is on to Australia and the United States.

In Germany, the war is still going well, however it seems that a stalemate has broken out on the Eastern Front. Each side exchanging blows trying to find the knockout punch, but both sides still failing.

In the Pacific, a large fleet of American Warships was seen heading towards Europe. German bombers have been alerted by U-Boats and are awaiting the convoy to get into range. A U-Boat also sunk a Canadian transport laden with supplies and men bound for Britain.

Parts of the Middle East have also succumbed to the Nazi Juggernaut as Aden was also captured by members of the 23rd Fallschirmjager Division.

Pap
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X