This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obsolete
    Last edited by conmcb25; May 18, 2003, 11:37.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Don't crucify me if this is bad - I saw no other place to do it.

There seem to be a lot of scenario games happening, but what about a classic game of the original rules? I'm looking for a start to my Civ2 MPing, with only SP experience as far as King and much Democracy game experience to call upon. Anything like that ever happens here?
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
        Don't crucify me if this is bad - I saw no other place to do it.

There seem to be a lot of scenario games happening, but what about a classic game of the original rules? I'm looking for a start to my Civ2 MPing, with only SP experience as far as King and much Democracy game experience to call upon. Anything like that ever happens here?
        There is a "vanilla" civ game game at Historic Battles, thats the only one I know of. Seems like most of the crowd here prefers scenarios. (Like me)

Heres the link, if you want to do a vanilla civ game you can jump in this one as the English. We have only played about 5 or 6 turns and Im looking to cut down my PBEM load.

The link:
        http://www.historic-battles.com/yabb...x.php?board=71;action=display;threadid=807
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

A substitute will be needed for the Persians in the "Ancient Empires" game, and for the Indians in the "Mongols" game, for the coming week (from the 27th of April to the 3d of May). Please post in the threads and send me a PM so I can give you some instructions.
          Follow the masses!
          30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

A US player for the first Dictator MPG (the older one) version is needed.

Here´s the thread ...http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...0&pagenumber=1

Comment

PLAYER NEEDED
              Game: Big Ice by St. Leo
              Civ: Ottomans

Permant replacement needed, I'm dropping out.

Re-elect Bush!

Comment

PLAYER NEEDED
                Game: Age of WAR
                Civ French

Premant replacement needed.

Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

Player needed!

A german player is neede for Curt Sibling´s DICTATOR 2 in our neat PBEM game [http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...0&pagenumber=1]

Please report for duty as fast as possible

Comment

I am unstickying this.
                    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Why? It's filled at least a dozen slots since it was started, and the slots on the opening post are all updated.

I don't really care either way, just wondering why.
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

I am trying to minimize the number of stickied threads. If I merge the FAQ with the Cheater's Guild, I'll resticky this.

BTW, how would you like to take over three players in BigIce?:P
                        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                          BTW, how would you like to take over three players in BigIce?:P
                          I hope you dont mean me! I have been playing my turns! Thanks for the resticky, I think we need that.

Comment

I'm guessing that's a joke, but I can take the Turks, as long as you can find someone else for the Tudors.
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

I need some volunteers for a playtest of my new scenario: 'Blitzkrieg - Awakening the Giant!'.

There are one here at poly
                              Only the Axis and Nationalist China are left, so hurry up

and one at civfan.

Thanks!
                              Last edited by Eivind IV; July 24, 2003, 17:12.
                              Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

PLAYERS NEEDED (2 PBEMs)

Game1: Seeds of Greatness
                                Civ: Babylon
                                Version: MGE (CANCELED)

Game2: Roman Civil War
                                Civ: Romans (Crassus)
                                Version: ToT (Still Looking for a Volunteer)
                                Last edited by Kull; August 16, 2003, 15:49.
                                To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

Working...
                                X