No announcement yet.

Fourth Colonies moved from CIVFAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diatribe has disappeared. My guess is his computer died because this is not like him. So what do we do?

FiGu?
    Yop?

What do you both think?
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• i can replace him if you guys want too
      If you want to discuss topics on History, with an emphasis on the military aspect.
      Visit: http://www.historic-battles.com/

Comment

• Well you are up as the English then, hopefully there is no password.

I dont think much diplomacy has happened.
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• playplayplay!
          Unbelievable!

Comment

• Guys lets let this one die. Im leaving for a month and by the time I get back Colonies 4 will be just about done.

John Ellis and I have discussed a possible Tournament for Colonies 4 similar to Bonaparte at CIVFAN. If any of you are interested let me know. WE ONLY WANT DEDICATED PLAYERS.! There will be 5 CIV's to play so it will be 5 games.

SAS you are already in unless you tell me you dont want to do it.

Comment

Working...
            X