Fourth Colonies moved from CIVFAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fourth Colonies moved from CIVFAN

I am moving the Fourth Colonies PBEM from CIVFAN to here. For some reason FiGu's computer can not download the CIVFAN webpages.

This Pbem just recently started. Here is the url at CIVFAN if you want to check out the history there:

At the request of Yop73we are going to start up a FOURTH Colonies 3.2 PBEM. This is essentially John Eliss's Colonies Scenario version 3.12 with the following changes to better balance the scenario for multiplayer: 1) No Jesuits or Ambassadors (no bribing of cities or stealing techs) 2) A...

And here is the last turn that was posted at CIVFAN. It is the Spanish Kings move (FiGu).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by St Leo; December 11, 2002, 14:09.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Here is the current turn order and players:

The current lineup is as follows and in the order of play:

This has been edited:
    Sioux: AI
    Iroquois: AI
    French: conmcb25
    Spanish: FiGu
    Huron: AI
    English: diatribe (Alibaster)
    Dutch: Yop73
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Spain is sending trade goods all around Europe.
      Attached Files
      "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
      Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

Edinburgh and Aberdeen captured from Scottish rebels.
        The Iroquois were gracious enough to leave Powhattan Swamp empty for the taking.

Captured a Yucatan tribesman for slave trade.
        Attached Files

Comment

Dutch cities continue to grow.

We ask Spain what their troops are doing outside Antwerp????? I thought we had made peace?????
          Please withdraw them next turn ...
          Attached Files
          Alexandr Yopov, Commander of the Murmansk front in the Red Front democracy game. Fighting for the glory of our marchal and the Rodina.

Comment

Preparations are almost complete for the take over of the Papal States in Southern France.

Im going to zip my files, force of habit from CFC and it is only a matter of time untill we have to do it here as well.

Made peace with the Iroquois but discovered that the Huron had declared war on me. Please report those pop ups when they occur during your turn, Thanks!
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by yop73
              Dutch cities continue to grow.

We ask Spain what their troops are doing outside Antwerp????? I thought we had made peace?????
              Please withdraw them next turn ...
              FiGu

I dont know what you are doing or what you have planned but the deal before you got on board was the Dutch got Antwerp and the war stopped. Dont look to me for support if you start another war with the Dutch. On the contrary I have a very large Army poised to conquer the Papal States and they could just as easily turn south instead....................

Please think about that before you do something rash and unadvised.

Comment

The Spanish Troops have been withdrawn to the nearest city.

i was only moving them to Bruges.
                Spain is sending some troops to north africa.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by FiGu; December 12, 2002, 15:29.
                "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
                Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

Yop?

Comment

What?
                    It's not my turn, it's Alibaster's ...
                    Alexandr Yopov, Commander of the Murmansk front in the Red Front democracy game. Fighting for the glory of our marchal and the Rodina.

Comment

Originally posted by yop73
                      What?
                      It's not my turn, it's Alibaster's ...
                      Yep sorry my bust.

Bill come out and play..........

Comment

No global events...

Ballachulish captured and mopped up the rest of Scottish resistance.

Exeter Horses to Cadiz
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Alibaster
                          Ballachulish captured and mopped up the rest of Scottish resistance.
                          Hmmmmm, that was quick. Do you mind sharing how you got thru Edingburgh so quickly?

Comment

rush built boarding parties(7 total) a plenty... lost one in the volley for Edinburgh and Aberdeen... Next turn they mopped up what was in the hills and a horsey knocked out Ballachulish.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibaster
                              rush built boarding parties(7 total) a plenty... lost one in the volley for Edinburgh and Aberdeen... Next turn they mopped up what was in the hills and a horsey knocked out Ballachulish.

HMMMM, seven wow, how much gold you got left?

Comment

Working...
                              X