No announcement yet.

Evil Capitalists vs Criminal Aussies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was the group nickname of the two girls who wrote the book that Horse mentioned. It was mainly a marketing thing - they were nice middleclass girls who played at being surfer chicks.
    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• I haven't read the book or seen the movie. I used to read the Salami Sisters in the paper. Their articles were interesting because they were about the local area.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• One of them was the appalling Cathy Lette, now married to QC Geoffrey Robertson, living in London, writing terrible books. She mistakes bad puns for wit.
        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

Eh! I grew up on a river, the beach, the sea. I had a boat of my own.

There's a book about where I grew up called Puberty Blues.
          Was your puberty blue? If you can still remember that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

Eh! I grew up on a river, the beach, the sea. I had a boat of my own.
            I notice that all the verbs are in the past tense.
            So in your old age, all you have is memories. (I can relate to that) and all you have left is virtual surfing.

RAH
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

Was your puberty blue? If you can still remember that is.
              Boat ramps - thanks for reminding me
              Last edited by Alexander's Horse; January 4, 2003, 21:21.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• nice to have you n our games AH....an aussie with some balls
                Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

• Bah - barono was the one with balls - 8 cities and he attacks me, lol.

Comment

• Barono finally found someone he thought he could beat usually he builds city walls on mountains when rah shows up with the vet cats/cannons
                    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

• It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• hic
                        Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Working...
                        X