Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs. Fox may not let me play anymore, considering I was laid up all day yesterday and couldn't rake the lawn or vacuum.
    Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flatlander Fox
      Mrs. Fox may not let me play anymore, considering I was laid up all day yesterday and couldn't rake the lawn or vacuum.
      Hmmm, that's the exact reason that I do play.

RAH,

Yeah, I'll start another one as soon as I figure out the proper roman numeral.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Mrs. Fox may not let me play anymore, considering I was laid up all day yesterday and couldn't rake the lawn or vacuum.
        aha, your running scared....don't want to face me eh

wont let you play, a likely story
        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

• Ming, when you close this one, Please make a post so war4 isn't the last poster in it.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Not likely War, I was hammered and still probably was ahead of you, if only I could remember.

Anytime, anyplace, anywhere...

Unless I'm busy.

Comment

Not likely War, I was hammered and still probably was ahead of you, if only I could remember.

Anytime, anyplace, anywhere...

Unless I'm busy.

what a joke, i let others build suns, b/c i was too bored...you had mikes and bachs..... i had cities , pop, and everything else hahahha....

not too mention you were drunk....considering rah had 3 cities and then got to second in pop, you must have really sucked donkey balls

and i didn't even celebrate haha....

you certainly werent' in the lead, maybe down one tech path, but not down the other one, my cannons were right around the corner, and so was your destruction

anyways, it would have taken way longer than we had time for.... i was nice and decided war was dumb with all the terrain, and ming would have whined too much.

i did here you spent some time fighting rah though

Comment

• Not much of a war. Just a border skirmish over a mountain spot, where I outmanuvered him.

But it had great potential as a location for future conflict.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• still play by play accounts over icq phone make it seem more exciting than it probably was....i was bored....with both you and ming off to lousy starts and FF too far away for early conflict, i was bored...i did manage to pick off about 5 off FF units though with the same horse

and i was set to take that one town when we quit....

Comment

• Only 3 units, unless there were more that I don't remember...

The mountain spot irritated me only because I had a city there, and it starved on turn one of it's existence...

The terrain between you and I blew War, and I wasn't going to traverse all that crap just to come and kill your badly named cities.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
                      Ming, when you close this one, Please make a post so war4 isn't the last poster in it.
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                      X