• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries Narz, but it is a huge letdown
    "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
    *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Seafarers of Japan - A Map of the Old World

The People of Japan came into existance on a green but twisted island. Japan's growing population found the narrow and hostile environs of the eastern island to be difficult to traverse and settle. Thus the Japanese people mastered the seas and built many fleets of ships in search of new lands.

Their exploration has brought them to many strange lands, to which they have brought their technology and culture in order to improve the empty world before them. Japanese voyagers have met the Deitian people, and by proxy learned of the Vikings. Also in the depths of the great northern forest a people known as the Suiox have been discovered, an anicent matriachal society.

Trade has begun to florish in the old world. Borders are expanding and new lands are being sought. Only time wil tell what other stories these great adventurers will have to tell.
      Attached Files

Comment

well hell Narz, come back + play if you can handle what the AI did to you... and don't let whatsis face see you dropped so soon...

Guys we have an issue, cause I have lost my phone at home and hence internet conenction. Has to do with an errant ex-housemate and a $500+ phone bill, a solution is in the works but has not emerged yet. I'm in sydney this weekend and my girlfriend is learning to play civ so I'm fine for this weekend, but next weekend could be an issue. I'm 'hoping' to have a connection by then, but I'm also taking nominations for a proxy player should I still be cut off from the world. Any takers post here and send me an ICQ, if I don't reply then Deity can pick the replacement.

Sorry to do this, and hopefully I will be fine by then, but if not then at least gameplay should not be disrupted for the rest of you.
        <>---Cyber-Spyder---<>

weaving webs within the web...

Comment

I might be able to sub this week, ICQ me if I'm around.

Comment

i also will be around if need be
            HawkHunter Chief of the Crusaders Tribe.. http://www.rathergood.com/vines/

Comment

Yes Narz, with the emmense cheating on deity, the AI was in 2nd place. And it extorted a tech out of me :P I should have just killed them

Comment

Thanks atawa and hawk, stay tuned, we may need you!

And Dang, could you please re-phrase that last post? LOL
                *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Yeah you're right. They might think the cheating was a result of the normal AI actions and not your huge rule violations!

Comment

I really don't have the time to continue the tourny, thanks for the re-invite despite my untimely departure... I'm glad to see you guys are continuing on without me. Hopefully the mass of cities I built up will make my AI replacement a bit more challanging than the usual stupid AI.

A tip to anyone looking to toast the Americans : I switched the capital city with New York or Boston I think so Washington is not the true capital. Hope everything goes well this Saturday!

- Narz
                    Shop Amazon thru my Searchbox, thanks! Narz's Chess Page

Comment

Originally posted by Narz
                      I really don't have the time to continue the tourny, thanks for the re-invite despite my untimely departure... I'm glad to see you guys are continuing on without me. Hopefully the mass of cities I built up will make my AI replacement a bit more challanging than the usual stupid AI.

A tip to anyone looking to toast the Americans : I switched the capital city with New York or Boston I think so Washington is not the true capital. Hope everything goes well this Saturday!

- Narz
                      Well, up you too
                      *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

is this game going tonight or not?
                        "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

yes
                          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Just call me the frogman

Okay, I managed to get the next few weeks sorted out for turning up to play... this weekend I'm in Canberra and hijacking a friends conenction for the afternoon. Then the next two weekends I'll be in the Airlie region, all the island hopping is during the week so on both sundays I'll find a net cafe in Airlie or Mackay. So for now the hedonistic Egyptian empire can continue without the feared succession crisis!

{jumping from lilypad to lilypad....}
                            <>---Cyber-Spyder---<>

weaving webs within the web...

Comment

You all realize there is a certain player that is going to need to be...restricted, somewhat, don't you ?

I won't mention any names, but his initials are DREAMER.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Slowhand just put your money where his settlers are.

Comment

Working...
                                X