No announcement yet.

ICQ Phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just getting back to the ICQ phone thing - it's an interesting exercise to match names to voices. Of course, some voices are already known to us:

* Hydey - speaks as sweetly as newly-mown grass even if his edges could do with a trim;

* Deity - speaks v e r r r y s l o o o o w l y;

and

* Horse - speaks, um, hoarsely.

But what does Makeo sound like? Is there a touch of the alpine Austrian/Swiss that he bungs on to hit on girls after hours in the après ski bars?
    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

i got it to work with msn messenger
      Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Originally posted by finbar
        But what does Makeo sound like? Is there a touch of the alpine Austrian/Swiss that he bungs on to hit on girls after hours in the après ski bars?
        Nah - I've got him down for a squeaky high pitched voices - one of the reasons he doesn't want to meet us
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

makeo
          if you got it to work on msm you shouldn't have many problems with icq.
          offically what you need to make it work is a sound card, mic, and speakers, if you got it to work with a headset so much better.
          you should also check setup wizard to make sure there are no problems on icq's part.
          i helped hydey set his up and it worked fine. it will not work with a mac. if you need any help feel free to icq me and i will walk you through the process.

Baron O
          In America there is no native criminal class-save Congress
          "Mark Twain"

Comment

Working...
          X