Deity Hits The Half Century Mark !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ming
    Happy Birthday deity... Hmmm, half century... somebody I can actually call an old fart
    As long as it's not a slow old fart..

thanks
    "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
    *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

... even if I'm not a MP player, I wish you "happy birthday" Diety... errr I mean Deity!
      googol... this is a number!
      "Silence Ming. I will let you know when I feel you are needed." - HappySunShine
      "Classic Eyes...But in reality, it works the other way around." - Ming

Comment

Bloody hell, 50. Perhaps civ is a little fast paced for you now......(before?).......take up knitting.

Comment

I hope that's 50 in human years.

I shudder to think of the astronomical numbers involved in 50 Deity-years ...

Happy bd.

Comment

Happy Birthday.
            Now you can start saying, 50 isn't old, 60 is.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

happy birthday
              "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Happy Bday gramps.
                I see the world through bloodshot eyes
                Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

Damn you're old, that must explain the people complaining on your slow turns

Happy Birthday

Comment

Originally posted by atawa
                    Damn you're old, that must explain the people complaining on your slow turns

Happy Birthday
                    I belive at that age its not called being slow, it’s called savoring the moment

Happy Birthday

Comment

Deity would dearly love to read every one of these generous birthday tributes to him. He's too embarrassed to ask, so I'm doing it for him. Given his advancing years, would everyone please increase the size of their font? Because the squinting's giving him wrinkles.
                      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Happy Birhtday, Deity.
                        My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Thanks for all your most kind and sincere thoughts - particularly finbarstard's...
                          The funny thing is I only recently increased my IE display font to larger...

The title of the thread makes me sound like a Cricketeer well on the way; but most of you think Cricket is an insect
                          "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

I hope you enjoyed my revised birthday greetings on KC after you started stealing techs off me last night
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Thanks for reminding me. I meant to ask - can you explain what you meant by "Jam your birthday cake up your bum you geriatric hypocritical thief."?
                              " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                              "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Actually I thought it was pretty rude of Deity to blow the candles out, slice himself a generous piece of cake and then announce to assembled family and friends that he was going to his room to steal techs, er, play civ
                                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X