Nicosar's Master Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastest Mod in the Midwest.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Chicago is the beginning of the midwest. I consider it to still be Mid-East.

Please don't ruin the Midwest's reputation by including the Windy City and it's inhabitants.
      Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• Nahhh... Chicago is truely the midwest... we don't talk like the east coasters.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Might I ask for what he was banned in the first place? I havent read the entire thread.
          -"The death of one is a tragedy, the death of millions is statistics."

- Tavarish Yosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili

Comment

• Then I suggest you do.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Some people are just lazy...
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• what the hell i happening at this place we all realise that Nicosar is a fake a bluff, though he may be a great talker he has disapointed many crazy civers like myself and Im upset though the disapointment is not so bad that my love for the great master who doesn't even email me anymore, well what im trying to say id WHERE THE HELL R U MAN EMAIL ME your not a fake im juts lonely, and i miss Narz aswell and i think i like dr_eamer but in real like I think he is alittle different then when we were 17. anyhow Nicosar email you sonofa***** so what ever happened to "the Big one by Expert"eh just a joke I knew it one of your little scemes, though i think Narzes posts still had more, anywaynarz its your move
                Hartster

Comment

• ?
                  I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                  i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• Normally I hate to make fun of people's posts where English is obviously not that first language, But this one almost approaches Ottok level.

But since it sounds like another debunking of Nicosar, I'll let it slide.

RAH
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• who are these people >?>>>
                      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

• Now now, be more welcoming to new people in civ2 MP.

Comment

• just curious? one seems like it might be a DL

oh....and number 5k....sigh, 18 more to go

Comment

• Jeez, I just need a couple hundred more...

Maybe I'll find them in my stocking for Christmas, but I doubt it.

On Topic: I'm in the middle of the updated scenario now, it's pretty interesting, and more than a bit wild at points.

But it's still too big. The map is just a tad large for me, and way too big for playing a MP game.

Otherwise it's nifty.
                            Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• i like good scenarios...and i don't mind large maps....but you have to be used to small rocks to do well with our group lol

Comment

• actually ive been playing this senario and i like it.
                                the map is really beautiful and colorful .
                                the units interesting to look at .
                                lots of barb action since i think its set on hordes
                                the changes made to the growth and unit strength
                                are interesting too. takes some mental adjustment.
                                and the science path takes some studing and research takes longer... its not for the quick game thats for sure.
                                but i like it very much for something different.
                                "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                                X