No announcement yet.

Nicosar's Master Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes, the game really is unplayable in its current state, unless u want a duel..

we need a patch to make this thing playable..is it even possible though ???
    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

• Well he needs to call his mother. Boann is terribly worried .

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
        Well he needs to call his mother. Boann is terribly worried .

thats funny, i figured it was you that was worried, no one left to joust with

Comment

• I still have you. That failing, I can always kick Ming and RAH around.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Hehe Sloww misses Eyes......I'd like to see Eyes' response to that one.

Comment

• BOANN! Boann, is mother, misses him.
              Being a friend of Boann's, naturally I show concern.

Miss him. BAH!

Comment

• bunch of meatheads round here
                "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

• Did they not know ?

Comment

• to the corner with you all

Comment

• Boann, make a resolution. Accept the boy.
                      Last edited by SlowwHand; December 19, 2002, 21:06.

Comment

• put the wooden spoon down boann

Comment

• If you could see the whining. The hand-wringing.
                          "Where is he? Why doesn't he call."
                          But will she acknowlede it here ? No.

Comment

• well woodrow , ill come out if you will

Comment

• I seem to remember Sloww revealing Vader-esquely that he indeed was the father of Eyes...

Something about springing from loins and crap like that...
                              Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• Hehe it's another installment of the civ2 MP soap. Next week you get to find out who Ming's DL is......and it isn't Rah. All will be revealed......tune in next week to see the exciting finale.

Comment

Working...
                                X