Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hoo-ah! Called a cheater for the first time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoo-ah! Called a cheater for the first time!

A Zoner, Flashiestnuts, accused me. Why? No idea.
    2350 bc, 2 cities with a settler walking, dip walking, and that's pretty sorry playing if you ask me.
    (I spent 4 turns founding initial city.)

Anyhow, I've hit big time I guess. Here. Have a look see.
    Last edited by SlowwHand; September 3, 2002, 20:44.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I'm told it would be better to post as a Save file, so ok.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

no way... must be newbie zonie .....hehehe
      now thats just too funny bonehead...
      "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

If you cheated to reach that point ,you must really suck when you don't cheat.
        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Re: Hoo-ah! Called a cheater for the first time!

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          2350 bc, 2 cities with a settler walking, dip walking, and that's pretty sorry playing if you ask me.

But I have to ask the question... Since he called you a cheater, does that mean you were winning...
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Why did he acuse you of cheating?

Him having 5 times your citycount and all

Comment

It was a diversion to hide the fact that he was cheating.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Lol, I haven't been accused at civ, for good reason, but I was called an aimbot playing quake3 once. This is the FPS equivalent of doctoring saves. I was well pleased at the accusation!

Comment

I haven't looked at the save, so details are beyond me.
                  All the dude would say was that he was disappointed. I gave him a good old expletive deleted and muted him, because he was going on and on and on.
                  Then he dropped host.
                  Actually, I'm hoping Sean drops by, so as he can have a good laugh.
                  Hey, wait just a second here.
                  NOW I'm wondering about other possibilities, given my ongoing relationship with Sean.

Comment

Where's Sean?
                    The more I think about it, the more I think it was him in one of his various disquises.
                    He's pretty tricky, you know.

Comment

Wow, you have to cheat to stink.

Now there's an acchievment.

I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

i've seen the saves & if your gonna blantenly cheat like that .. i dont wanna ever play with you again
                        HawkHunter Chief of the Crusaders Tribe.. http://www.rathergood.com/vines/

Comment

Heck, if that's the best he can cheat, he can be in our game anytime.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I said I waited a goodly amount of time to build my first city. Probably more than 4 turns. Six maybe.
                            So quit picking on me, because though I'm a cheat, I don't lie.

Comment

No cheater, only a 'disconnecter'

Comment

Working...
                              X