The CivManager Utility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The CivManager Utility

I have a new utility program called CivManager which can let you do most city management jobs without getting into the city screens. Like, you can sell all cathedrals with a couple of mouse clicks. Also it provides two pieces of information which are farely important: the turn number and number of beakers you have accrued for the current research. With these you'll know when to change government and how to adjust your tech rate.

It has been tested in SP, but I need feedback for MP games (now I even don't know if it will work under MP). Please help me to make this product better! Thanks.

Please go here for info and download:
    Last edited by Xin Yu; August 24, 2002, 15:39.

I've heard about it Xin ,and it looks quite promising. Maybe I'll try it this weekend.

In the meantime, does anyone have a screenshot?
    Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

im gonna play tonight - ill give it a try - i hope you dont mees up my game

Comment

as a matter of fact

Thats 10% right Xin?
        The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Gee Smash, how did you get that? Everytime I tried it just asked me to shrink the picture until width is no larger than 600. Thanks and that's 100% correct!

Comment

Looks good, I'll try it out.

Comment

I resized it with the image editor in screenprint gold.I could have sharpened it up abit I guess.Make that 5%
              The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

BTW, what is this game? Only turn 21 and you had 60 some cities, 3000 gold and were researching Mobile Warfare?

Comment

I was just noticing that.Maybe we have another bug.

That is an old succession game save.Its 1876AD.There has been 277 turns in actuality.

Comment

easy fix. 277=256+21, so I just need to use 'Word' instead of 'Byte' for turn number.

Comment

That looks brilliant!

Thanks Xin, I'll try it out on the Aussies tomorrow night
                      "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                      *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Originally posted by deity
                        I'll try it out on the Aussies tomorrow night
                        deity is going to play
                        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Doesn't work with our patch 1.3
                          "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Originally posted by deity
                            Doesn't work with our patch 1.3
                            Damn, I was going to download it for MP.

Rich
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Is there a section containing info on the opposition?

Comment

Working...
                              X