Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PBEM-utility

Hello!

Although I'm playing a few PBEMS in the Spanish Forum, I expect to play here a few more

I'm working on a new PBEM utility, that I describe there:

If you can give me some feedback I will be happy. Do you think that is a good idea?
    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

A question

Well, BETA version 2 (actually, 2.1) is now on a new thread:

So, If you want to give some feedback, I will happy as usual.

I have a question for you: I'll set-up a PBEM game to test the utility, so I need a scen where diplomacy is very intensive. Do you know what scen is better suited for this test?

(I ask your pardon for my bad english)

Comment

Exile's scenario 'Age of War' gets very intensive.
      'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
      - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Thank you. A good idea for our test- PBEM

Comment

I think this is a great idea yaroslav! With some PBEMs being played with people in 7 different timezones, this should work wonders for speeding up diplomacy in-game. A great workaround against those pesky AI diplomats.

I already made a suggestion to you about units in your other thread, and of course I undertsand that that is a whole other process alltogether. Hopefully once this gets finished the units can get taken care of. For now, this utility seems like it will be very helpful. Bang-up job!

Dont worry about the english, I took 6 years of español and can't even manage to say so in Spanish.

-FMK.

Comment

Originally posted by Field Marshal Klesh
            I think this is a great idea yaroslav! With some PBEMs being played with people in 7 different timezones, this should work wonders for speeding up diplomacy in-game. A great workaround against those pesky AI diplomats.

I already made a suggestion to you about units in your other thread, and of course I undertsand that that is a whole other process alltogether. Hopefully once this gets finished the units can get taken care of. For now, this utility seems like it will be very helpful. Bang-up job!

Dont worry about the english, I took 6 years of español and can't even manage to say so in Spanish.

-FMK.
            Thank you for your support.

In fact, I'm working on the units diplomacy, altough my first objetive is to reach a bug-free aplication, and then, add the units!

I hope tomorrow I can post a free-download free-bug version and start a test PBEM (probably, Exile's 'Age of War') on the Spanish Forum. I will more than happy if you join us

Comment

Well, my first public release is on this thread:

And discuss about units diplomacy here:

Comment

Working...
              X