Deity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deity

Dear Deity, it has come to my attention that you are upset with me. I hereby issue this unreserved apology for anything I may have said or done to cause this.

In real life I am a fairly insensitive barstarrd and as such become more so on the Internet. I am not actually aware of what I have done, this does not mean I did nothing wrong, just that I did not realise the consequences of it.

If you could please let me know what it is that I have done or said to have caused these ill feelings, you may have to spell it out, as I am a bit thick when it comes to other people’s feelings.

I have deep respect for you as a human being and have very much enjoyed your online company over the last couple of years.

Once again I would just like to issue this very public and unreserved apology.

Sorry mate.
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

no wukkers!

I forget.....
      "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
      *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

If you two nongs kiss and make up I don't want to see any tongue
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
          If you two nongs kiss and make up I don't want to see any tongue
          Speaking of tongue, are you and finbar having another date tonight?

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey
            Speaking of tongue, are you and finbar having another date tonight?
            ROTFLMAO!

Good one Hydey... hope they not
            "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

I did notice a little sparkle in Horses eye after one of their private sessions outside.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

You guys down under are just a BIT strange
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

yes a little bit under the flow........ but they add so much atmosphere
                  Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                    You guys down under are just a BIT strange
                    We resent that!

We're INCREDIBLY strange!
                    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Land of the free?

*can't say this, can't do that*

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                        " "
                        " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                        "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

God...what a bunch of sloppy drunks. I'd hate to see what the average office party degrades into.
                          Life and death is a grave matter;
                          all things pass quickly away.
                          Each of you must be completely alert;
                          never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

*burp*

Comment

Thanks for reminding me, Horse. Hey Sneak. When anyone throws up, there's always evidence of diced carrot and tomato. It doesn't matter if they haven't consumed same within the last 12 months, it's always there. I would assume though, when you throw up, that there's always evidence of cheese?

Comment

Working...
                              X