This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up IP Games XXXVIII

The last one was getting too large and it looked like a good place to break, so it's time for a new one.

Welcome to addition 38.
    Ming, you may close the old one.

I'll be at Ming's at the normal time tonight. Yes, I'll bring the pizza.

Tomorrow I may be running a tad late. I have an early morning tee time but am playing in a tournament in the afternoon, but I should be home before 7:30 central.

Rich
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

But will you be in any kind of shape to play after 36 holes of golf and lots of drinking
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Welllllllll, I did play Wednesday night after 36 holes and lots of drinking. The only comments from the people I played with were that I seemed a bit Ming-like. "more whining"

RAH
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

i won't be around tonite...i have a soccer game
        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

How about tomorrow?
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

rah
            i won't make it for tonite, may have to work late or worksat.
            should be ok for sat
            In America there is no native criminal class-save Congress
            "Mark Twain"

Comment

probably good for saturday...not 100% sure though....make sure you don't pass out for 4 hours again after golf

Comment

Yeah, I almost forgot about that part on wednesday.

Well since the afternoon is a tournament, I expect to drink a little less than normal.

RAH

Looking slow for tonight then, I hope berz shows up.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I can probably play tonight. I'll look for you on ICQ.

Comment

BTW war, what happened to you last nite. I waited for about 1/2 hour after you disconnected then went to bed.

Comment

i crashed my ie6.0 ? i locked up, icq went down, then when i rebooted i couldn't connect to icq nor could i get on the net, well i could but everytime i did something i got an error message and the blue screen of death.

i uninstalled a few things and i am not using ie6.0 anymore...back to 5.5......seems to be working now.....

my virus scanner was messed up and was my mem turbo program.....those are now gone......

jperhaps i was using too much ram?..

either way, seems to be working right now......but then again i am not using many programs

BTW good game, your killing me but i want to continue playing...damm if i know where your empire is though....i have boats out and i have uncovered more of the map than you have.....your more like pirates than a civ me thinks

Comment

I am looking to play. Need 20 minutes to sort something out. Save me a spot if possible.
                        My life, my rules

Comment

It's my B-Day, but we may not get to go out tonight due to work tommorrow...

If I play, you have to let me win?
                          Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

bot of course NOT...happy BDAY as a present i won't be in the game...that will ensure you don't get knocked out

Comment

Sure... You are starting to sound like our fellow British Columbian friend up there...

I'll be looking for you tommorrow... If Rah is too drunk to turn on his 'puter, I'll take you on.
                              Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

Working...
                              X