Modern War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markusf
    Well when can we all play? on a weekend or friday night?
    i can play pretty much any day any time... at least for the next few weeks...
    I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

i hve played this scenario..wouldnt' the person who goes first have total advantage???
      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Not really... Germany goes first but if one player is stupid enough to pick France then they get what they deserve really. Only France is at a big disadvantage conquest-wise.

Comment

In WW2?

Not if both allies and russia are played by humans, germany will die quick.

Comment

axis are pretty damn powerful early on... i've been able to conquer 4 of 7 cities in england (its really only 6 cause scapa flow doesn't count) by the 2nd turn... the allies have a very tough early defense if the axis player knows what hes doing (btw i am willing to share some tips )

i've spent at least 30 hours playing this scenario as various civs in the past month, so i'm pretty familiar with it... but the AI is so dumb that it isn't even a challenge anymore, i'd really like to take on a human player
            I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

so people who wants what civ and what day do we play?
              Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
              and kill them!

Comment

i am out of this one.....but please post this WW3 battle....i am sure some of us would love a gander and the carnage and destruction...before and after shots please....

i would love to see how much weight your civs lose on this DIEt

Comment

Please let deity play........purrrlleeeeeaaaasssse.

Comment

The first time I tried it for fun, I figured I'd take the underdog and be France. The First turn was very entertaining. I quickly decided that Spain would be much more fun to play.

RAH
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The french aren't even good at soccer.......and they always bow down to the bigger balls

Comment

i'll take either the allies or the russians

can we start playing tonight or tommorrow?

Comment

perhaps the host should take the axis, simply because they have the most units and it would speed up the game a bit

Comment

makeo dagmine?
                            Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
                            and kill them!

Comment

??? anyone

Comment

Heh what scenario are we talking about? The standard euro one?

Comment

Working...
                                X