Fictional Americas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great Plains Expedition

Our camp neer the smokey hills has been attacked by more savages, but they all were turned out. However, supply lines are difficult to mantain, and thus the Great Mountain road is to be constructed. It shall provide fast movement for our expedition against the northern barbarians.

As to our brothers in the south, last news is that they are fairing well. They have met stiffer resistance however in the form of feirce eagle warriors, who have encamped just outside of our newest conquest in the south. All shall be well with our Emperor overseas on our side!

-Twa Twu
    Attached Files
    Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
    http://john.jfreaks.com
    -The Artist Within-

Comment

• A new Hero has emerged in continental Vinland.

Our Hero has discovered Mandan Falls while a group of warriors has discovered Council Bluffs.

The First Southern Expedition is crossing the Caribbean and the Second Southern Expedition is doing its best to catch up.
      Attached Files
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

• And where are these "expeditions" headed, Leo? If you plan on doing anything in Mexico we might have a problem...
        Unbelievable!

Comment

• Which of the following do you prefer?
          Attached Files

Comment

• I might have something to say, but the Glorious Empire of the Chinese have not encountered any of you Easterners yet. Of course, the Meso-Americans will suffer greatly for their attacks on our sailors!
            Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
            -The Artist Within-

Comment

• Obviously neither, but go for Mexico. If I ever decide to kick you out you'll be too overextended to stop me.
              Unbelievable!

Comment

• Bah, I am too overextended already. The only thing I have going for me are killer attackers.

Comment

• More Meso-American warriors have been put to the sword.
                  Attached Files
                  'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                  - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• Aaraguaia defended from the savage hordes, siege of Yarumal commenced.
                    Attached Files
                    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

• ladeda
                      Attached Files
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

• Northern Army - 1016

An encampment is seen north, our scouts follow the paths made by these people. We'll rain destruction on their cursed dwellings!

Inside the Perimeter Fortresses

'Wang, see those lights in the distant hills?'
                        'Yes, I've seen them the past two days'
                        'Do you suppose they could be an army of that empire we heard of down south?'
                        'What, are you crazy? Afraid of the boogy man?'
                        'No, I'm serious, who else could it be?'
                        'Listen, that empire is thousands of miles to our south. No one could traverse those mountains so quickly'
                        'I sure hope you're right'
                        Attached Files
                        Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
                        -The Artist Within-

Comment

• Council Bluffs has been added to to our network of inland cities.

The First Southern Expedition has rowed past Tegucigalpa.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Weary Irish warriors have had their spirits revived by the news that the fabled huge Native city of Comanche Bluffs has been spotted by our brave scouts.
                            Attached Files
                            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                            - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• Everything proceeding acording to the plan...
                              Attached Files
                              No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

• After our first legion to attack Tamuin was humbled by an elite native guide, our troops have permanently withdrawn from the village.
                                Attached Files
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X