Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm off work today and none of you Yanks have offered me a game yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm off work today and none of you Yanks have offered me a game yet?

What's wrong with you? I have to go to the doctor in about half an hour but I can play when I get back - about an hour and a half from now
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

for what 15 min?
    Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
    and kill them!

Comment

At least 3 hours - probably the same tommorrow.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

starting when for us PST players.....
        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Is that for PiSSed Players?

Duh! one and half hours from when I posted the above!

Jesus Christ you are thick sometimes War

Comment

gr...i am going to get pissed if you keep antagonizing me....

i was curious....how many hours ahead is Oze land anyways

Comment

Oh we're light years ahead of you

Its 11.20am on Tuesday here. On a cold mid winter day. Shortest day of the year last week.

Comment

Originally posted by War4ever
                gr...i am going to get pissed if you keep antagonizing me....

i was curious....how many hours ahead is Oze land anyways
                For crying out loud, War, you were told the other day! We're 17 hours ahead of you!
                " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

eh? i must have forgotten...with all this world cup footy going on i keep forgetting everything......

17 hours....i thought the solstice wasn't for another three or four days

Comment

Okay I'm back

So who wants to play? Tha young man over there, yes, you War4. You look like a likely lad.

Comment

I hope the taxes I avoid paying are not paying for you to stay at home Horse.
                      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

I'm on, where are you? I'm waiting for Winzity.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

At half past one in the morning? Horse was in bed, presumably.
                          " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
                          "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

sorry horse...maybe next time...Ming beat you to the punch

Comment

horse - im looking for a game right now and see you are on - i got another youd make three - whats your ICQ by the way

Comment

Working...
                              X