Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Great Napoleanic Battles PBEM

Another Great Napoleanic Battles PBEM!!

Difficulty will be on Prince and of course we will use the neutral event files. Turkey, Neutrals and Barbarians will be AI so we need 5 players. Turn order posted below

France- El Awrence: m_carreras@hotmail.com
    Neutrals- AI
    Prussians-
    Britain- JMarks: JMShrader@aol.com
    Turkey- AI
    Barbarians- AI
    Russians- JamesJKirk: jamesjkirk@aol.com
    Austrians- markuskg@hotmail.com

I claim Britain! Sorry Gary.
    Last edited by JMarks; June 17, 2002, 17:50.
    Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
    http://john.jfreaks.com
    -The Artist Within-

Damn I wanted to be the Barbarians and conquer the whole world.
    Ok now serious business, as stated in the other thread I would like to be the Austrians if it's ok.
    Thx
    When you want to dance do it the trance way

Comment

I'll take Russia jamesjkirk@aol.com

Comment

In the other thread W.I.N.T.E.R. mentions that he's working on a new version, maybe we should see how far off this is and try out that version? Also, I think it was decided that the multiplayer rules were the appropriate ones for this scen.

Comment

Imperial-Markus, we need your address. Speaking of which, who wants France?
          Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
          -The Artist Within-

Comment

I'll take France.

Comment

Well of course: markuskg@hotmail.com

Comment

Sounds like a good idea I've also heard that his new version is nearly completed so if we wait perhaps a few days we will be the first group which plays this scen in PBEM. We will writing history as pioneers.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperial-Markus
                  Sounds like a good idea I've also heard that his new version is nearly completed so if we wait perhaps a few days we will be the first group which plays this scen in PBEM. We will writing history as pioneers.
                  Yes, I agree, though we should still secure the positions. Plus I heard that the new one might have Turkey as playable, so if anyone wants to take on that challenge, be my guest!

Oh, and if anyone has Yahoo or MSN my handles for those are JMark_s on both. (hotmail for MSN)
                  Last edited by JMarks; June 17, 2002, 18:19.
                  Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
                  -The Artist Within-

Comment

Hmm did anyone already get the information how far the scen is from completion?

Comment

WINTER says his best estimates will be and I quote: "Sort of the beginning of July is my best estimate so far..."

Shall we wait for the new version? I'm not adverse to waiting. What says everyone else?
                      Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
                      -The Artist Within-

Comment

I don't mind waiting either, that's only a couple-weeks-ish, you've gotta be patient to play these things, so why not? Besides perhaps it'll be worth it for the new version!

Comment

Hmmm beginning of July is just around the corner so it' also ok for me to wait.

Comment

I see it's a long time since the last post but I wanted to know are you still waiting or have you decided to quit? If you're active I would like to join and also ask how's the progress on the update?

Thanks
                            Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Hmmm, I haven't heard whether or not W.I.N.T.E.R. has made the update or not.

Unfortunatly I won't be able to spend much time with this game now anyway, what with school comming up and all. But if everyone else still wants to play, WINTER has finished, and I can't find a replacement, I'm still game.
                              Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
                              -The Artist Within-

Comment

Working...
                              X