Good for nothing Aussies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good for nothing Aussies

I talked to nappy yesterday and he wanted to play a west coast north american team game against the aussies.. ( or whoever they can find)

3 against 3, me nappy and war4ever. (if he wants) or if not we can play 2 on 2.

nappy can play tuesday and wednesday after 6pst. Not sure about weekend times. Hes gone on vacation all next week and will be back the following week.

1x 1x diety, someone else can make a map to make sure that each team starts on their own landmass......
    Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
    and kill them!

I'm sure you wouldn't want me to serve up a couple of rocks for you.

RAH
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
      I'm sure you wouldn't want me to serve up a couple of rocks for you.

RAH
      Couple is still better then one big one
      and kill them!

Comment

yeah i am in!!!!
        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

I would be very happy to play for the Aussie team, how does 9pm Australia eastern standard time on Monday or tuesday evening sound?
          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

what is that for the westcoast of canada/usa PST time

Comment

Early in the morning

My guess any game of this sort would have to be on a weekend when work hours do not interfere with important stuff like CIV.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

i would say your right !!!!!!

Comment

Deity, Markus and myself are already in a game on US saturday evening / Aussie Sunday morning, Nappy has played at that time and War4 is also playing at that time with the RAH mob. Once this game is done we could probably organise a 3 on 3 game for that time slot.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

The Aussies might require the aid of a super coach to help us with our backward tactics, perhaps Eyes or Strat could help.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

i don't play with the rah group both nights....so i could do saturday or friday....just let us know

Comment

I sometimes work on Saturday (your friday) I would say it would be your Saturday for this game.
                        Deity will see this and change everything, give me the flick and organize the game at a different time

ps 3000 posts

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

well done on the post count.......as for Deity...sheesh...oh well if he needs to be in charge so be it..but we do need to make this happen!!!!!

Comment

I suggest we figure out settings, + whose going to make the map first.. Then we can worry about playing times?

6 PSt our time is 11 AM thier time war
                            and kill them!

Comment

ah thanks markus...i had no clue

Comment

Working...
                              X