Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deity the greatest sneak attacker in the world!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deity the greatest sneak attacker in the world!

No player in the world are so unreiable as peace partner as Deity... This thread is dedicated to all those players that have experienced it.

In last session Deity sneak attacked me, in the usual way, in the US thursday night DIPLO game, without warning.
    I asked him why. I got the answer that I had a peace treaty with Markus, and he said it in a way so I understand he excepted me to declare war on him.

For those that not know the rules in the game I want to tell that it's forbidden to ask somebody else to declare war on another player.

Why do you violate the rules Deity?

The game is a DIPLO. That means you should negotiate with other players in the game and NOT start war WITHOUT VALID reason!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by winzity; June 7, 2002, 00:46.
    winzity ICQ 30339567
    Please note I don't longer use the mail address winzity@hotmail.com.
    Please ask me on ICQ or use Apolytons e-mail function if you want to send e-mail to me.

Woopsy.
    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Funny at the start of the game diety tried to lecture me about how i am not allowed to declare war on others for no reason and how its against the spirit of the game and not diplo bla bla bla .

For diety rules/conevtions only exist as long as they are convient for him. But i had expected he would attack winzity and even told him to prepare.

Not that it matters, hes going to get what he deserves this game
      Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
      and kill them!

Comment

the real deity is finally revealed !!!!!
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Let's get this straight, I violated NO rules. I revolted and didn't ask any one to get me to declare war on Winz. You know that.

Markus had already attacked me at sea without any negotiations and didn't even declare war.

Winz is Markus super trade secret ally so if any of the other players in the game have any chance then someone had to do something to change the strategic balance.

Can you please withdraw your accusations?

I'm not impressed.

But in game terms it's sheer fun! I love it

I made a few mistakes because I was distracted at home but no excuses.

I achieved my goal and used up my old army of horses etc to level two of Winz cities and seriously damage others. Hopefully this screws up Markus trade routes LOL
          "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Hydey will have to think hard to come up with an excuse for this warmongering Deity.
            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Madrid looks like his cap, why didnt you take that?

Comment

Originally posted by atawa
                Madrid looks like his cap, why didnt you take that?
                I had trade with only Madrid and didn't want to be too mean...

see, I am a softie
                "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Originally posted by deity
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Deity just wanted to cripple him , not kill him off completely.

Yes such a softy

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by deity

see, I am a softie

You could take over the rest of the island though

Comment

Deity is a very, very bad man.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You know you've played way too much civ when you try to click on a city to see what's in it, ON A MAP POSTED HERE.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

@ rah

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Diety Signed his death warrent that session LOL
                              Attached Files
                              Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
                              and kill them!

Comment

Working...
                              X