Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Markusf

24 and never been kissed?
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

... words fail me ...
    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

He's my freund
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

I never realised that hatchlings had birthdays.
        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Has anyone rated this thread yet?
          " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
          "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Come on - that's a bit weak - wish him a happy birthday.

Comment

Comment

I wished him a happy birthday when the ICQ reminder popped this weekend (unaware that they do it early)

But what the hey, Happy Birthday again.

RAH
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Happy birthday, Big Man
                  I have discovered that China and Spain are really one and the same country, and it's only ignorance that leads people to believe they are two seperate nations. If you don't belive me try writing 'Spain' and you'll end up writing 'China'."
                  Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey
                    I never realised that hatchlings had birthdays.

Seriously, happy birthday.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Markusf doesn't seem to have been around today - he's going to get a nice surprise

Comment

Nice posts

Actually my birthday is today.. ICQ seems to send reminders 1-5 days ahead at random lol
                        Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
                        and kill them!

Comment

Happy B-Day.......still a pup though
                          Legalize it now!!!!!....Free the Weed!!!

Comment

Happy birthday, dont stay too sober today

Comment

happy belated birthday Markus!
                              Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Working...
                              X