Why I Am The Greatest In The World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I Am The Greatest In The World

Let me first say that I wish my tittle was challenged. But at this time there is no one nearly capable of taking it from me. There are a number of reasons why I have to think, time to time that the average IQ here is very low. The following are not hard tactics to understand an implement, yet, I have yet to play anyone with complete mastery of them, like I do, hell , someone who incorperates any of them into thier game.
    Thus, since I wish to export my genius to someone who wishes to learn, I will list what I do and nobody else I have ever played does. If I can reach just one of you and convert you into a good player, bring you out of the darkness, then my job here has been done.

SHIP CHAINING
    This is real easy. Just put a line of ships, 3 squares apart, starting in a port. Put cargo on port ship, then move to next ship in "the chain", resentry the unit after activating it, then move the new ship and cargo will move with it. This allows unlimited movement in one turn and perfect for caravans and waring in democracy.
    PLANNED REVOLT CITYS
    Build roads to a well defended city by alot of forests, grow the city by celebrating, then home city all units into it and move them out. a 20 resource city will allow 20 units to move freely around the board with no negative effects of unhapiness since that city will produce almost no trade and no extra shields.
    UNIT CITYS
    Build a barracks and a temple in a city that can get production up to 20 a turn, usually 5 person city by forests. Then produce a vet unit every turn. Or by spending 75 gold without feudalism, build a 40 resource unit every turn. Home city the unit some where else to maintain 20 resource production.
    3 PERSON CITY FROM 3 SETTLERS
    I see this so often from good players. They build 3- 1 person citys instead of one big 3 person city. Doing the math, 1- 3 person city will grow and produce more then the 3 citys would when it celebrates. Furthermore, you now create a new city to trade with which is critical when supply and demand of exisiting citys gets stale. With 3 trade routes ( that pay well) and a market, the income derived will blow the 3 little citys out of the water.
    SETTLER FACTORY
    How many times will I see other player get an archer from a hut and go exploring with it? The basis of this strategy is to produce a settler before your food box fills up in your first, and only city-(get 2 citys, and this does not work)
    If you get an archer and are working a whale and city built on a grassland, then disband the archer ( 15 resources) produce 4 turns at 5 ( thats 20 ) = 35 and the 5th turn you get a settler, for that 4 th turn, just switch to working a forest so food box does not fill up. Another variation of this tactic is to build on a iron mine and work a forest, producing 10 resources, 4 turns later you got a settler, 8 turns later and you get 2 settlers. A forest and a peat works just as well also. Early gold can be used to build the settler also. Furthermore, the food box will not empty out when the settler is built. Also, if that was not enough, any extra shields produced by that city are not lost, buy the settler and produce 5 shields, then next turn you will have your food in that city uneffected , a settler and 5 shields in the city.
    Hopefully, you will see the true genius of my way and understand the true power of the force shinning brightly from the King.
    8 Time Game League Champion!
    Oh, Its True, Its Dang True!

I had a similar expirience. Having trouble to find a good plastic surgeon to get my **** shortened (i stepped on it once when am taking a shower), I finally found doctor Glumichic. Not only he did a good job,but he ain't charged me a penny since he got good material to get 16 other dicks enlarged.

Why am I telling you this? I have no idea,do you?
    My life, my rules

Comment

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

smartfart....we went to the same doctor.....
        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Well actualy, I use all these things allready.

And Smartfart......thanks

Comment

Smartfart
            Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
            Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
            POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
            LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

Atawa: You're welcome. That's my moto...Share With Others.
              And my wife isn't worried a bit,there is still a good piece left

Strategickingmi...thanks for your valuable inputs. I have some tricks to share with you as well.

BUILD ROADS....it will speed your warriors by x3 and horses by unbelievably x6 !!!

FORTIFY YOUR DEFENDERS...and they'll gain x1.5 defensive bonus !

KILL BARBARIAN KINGS...and watch how you treasury box is filling !!

PRESS 'END TURN'...and it will allow your opponent to play his turn !
              My life, my rules

Comment

I think that last one really is news to strate

Comment

I am begining to wonder how we have so many people who are the one and only king of civ.

I just play for enjoyment after a hard days work.
                  The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Yeah well some people play to be the greatest of all time.

Comment

hehe. good strats smartfart.
                      Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Building barracks, rehoming units, ship chaining, settler factories.

I'm impressed with your advance knowledge.

RAH
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Ooooo, Aaaahhhh!

"You are invited to gape with
                            awe and amazement as the
                            StrategicKingMi demonstrate the wonders
                            of playing Civ. Absolutely
                            no scribes will be allowed."
                            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

By the way, for the ship chaining you can just press 'U' when the new ship is selected and the units will board it.

Comment

Working...
                              X