Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Markusf Get With The Program and Change Avatar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a quick chat with Markus this weekend about this, I even requested that he make the change for a SINGLE DAY. Needless to say, he outright refused. Once again proving that he has issues with his masculinity.

Rich
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ms Piggy, if only I had the postcount to put her up as my avatar

Comment

what is it with the muppets !!!!!
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
            Yeah, raz, get with the program. It did start in the MP forum.
            I'm embarassed for you. Of course no where near as I am for Markus. All he has is his weird bird taking a dump.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hmm, 6 votes for no now I see. Perhaps the DL suspicions were well founded.

Anyway as regards getting the complete set of avatar changes I think we are flogging a dead horse............

..........just realised how hilarious and full of irony that would have been if AH was the hold out.

Comment

Heck, AH actually has a sense of humor.
                He jumped on board right away.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

As an aside, and he won't remember and might not even know, but The Horse was one of the first people I played Civ on-line with.
                  Finbar and Deity as well.
                  Shortly after this I discovered the infamous Zone, and Eyes.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Gee, you started with AH and the aussies and moved on to the Zone and Eyes, AND YOU"RE STILL PLAYING THE GAME.

I'm impressed.

RAH
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm a diehard sonofagun, that's no lie.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

A glutton for punishment obviously.

RAH
                        But I guess that's a better one then just being plain stupid.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You can't know Good, unless you've known Evil.

Comment

Hmmmm... Markus is still a hold out... Bummer

Oh... and so true Slow
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Maybe Ming should "assist" Markus in temporarily changing his avatar to the one we all know he really wants.

Comment

Working...
                              X