Setting up a Muppet IP Game I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up a Muppet IP Game I

Inspired by the outstanding post made my War4ever in the "eye's I'm the greatest thread...

*and for those who missed it*

more like the muppet show to me!....let see

i see Ming as kermit the frog......being the moderator, he, like kermit has a show to run .......instead of a mike for kermit, Ming has the banning rod

Eyes can play Animal...this is pretty obvious and needs no explanation..... i mean how can anyone claim to only having played someone once or twice ever and have a 90% winning record against everyone....especially when this gets regurgated at least every year , if not more frequently

Slowhand and AH....The two old farts on the balcony....with their constant trolling and ability to come up with many one liners...these two hit the nail on the head. And like the muppet characters, these two are known to have disagreements

markus has to be miss piggy.....not b/c he's gay..haha...no because he is in love with his civving skills like piggy is with her looks.....and like piggy....when he needs to deliver a knockout punch in a situation....he usually comes through.

Raz is gonzo..energy is this guyz strength....not without fear or brains

Dr. Fell....is the mad scientist.....this guy crunches numbers on unaware opponents like the scientist uses potions on sad Beaker

ColdWizard is beaker......poor guy is frightened all the time its ruined his self confidence..thus affecting his game

Rah is the great big Blue Eagle..don't remember his name..but he has alot of wise words for anyone who will listen....has a great sense of calmness that our viewers find appealing and he is rarely in disagreement with Kermit.

Ecthelion ...pick anyone of the background animals going onto or off the stage making animal noises....you see/hear him but no one pays attention

Dr. Spike the the guy how toots on the Sax at the end of the intro.......makes brief appearances and is good for some giggles.....one never knows

Me.....i guess i am like Fozzy....wander about , making idle chit chat, occasionally say something funny and then move along..occasionally gets excited
    Maybe we should set up a Muppet MP game for those involved

Kermit the Merciless is ready for the challange!
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

I'll join one, but someone else has to host still.

Sam
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Kermit's the host.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        Kermit's the host.

But slow, you can't play... you don't look like a muppet yet
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Sorry. Ming please delete his post. He didn't use the Top ultra secret avatar.

Ming, maybe after all the brownie points you scored last week, you can start a little early on Saturday Night. If you have accumulated enough, just provide the service for a few more

SAM

Damn, Ming beat me posting by just a minutes.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Some how i don't think that one will reduce to 80x80 very well

Use this one, it's already trimmed and ready to go
              Attached Files
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Done. Lookin' GOOD!

Comment

Looking REALLY good...

And you sure look a lot tougher than sam does
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

Good job Waldorf

But can he play civ

Sam

Damn this borders closely on a spam fest

Naw, legitimate game setup thread

Better not say +1
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                      Naw, legitimate game setup thread
                      Maybe I can play early on Sat nite... but at what cost
                      But then again, I think we are going to see Scorpion King on Sat.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

talk them into the early show ya know to avoid the crowd. Opps forgot, everyone has switched to spider man.

SAM
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You honestly think that this band of furry creatures can decide on some settings?

Think I"LL need some popcorn for this one.

But I'll take a sidebet that whatever settings are chosen, a certain wildman muppet will call them "rookie and newbielike".
                          Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

They would have to play Sam's rules so my money is on Sam.

Pass a beer down with that popcorn thanks
                            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Slowhand and AH....The two old farts on the balcony....with their constant trolling and ability to come up with many one liners...these two hit the nail on the head. And like the muppet characters, these two are known to have disagreements
                              Eh! I'm not an old fart

But Slowwhand certainly
                              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                              X