Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Player Here

Hello guys,

I have owned Civ 2 for a while and always wanted to try an online game aginst people. I'm no expert by any means and I'm sure I would make an easy target. Anyway, I would love to play a game if anyone is willing to start one and willing to allow stupid me to play My ideal game is one with like 5 players or so and mainly set up to be on islands... Anyway, contact me if anyone has a game lined up and will let me play.

Thanks,
    Brandon

Got ICQ?

Why dont you post your ICQ # and maybe we can set a game up sometime. Im free most days for a game.
    Non Serviam

Comment

I don't have ICQ. I chat using MSN or AOL Instant Messengers. Do you use either of those?? I already had one guy say to me that he would play in a game too maybe.

Comment

Go to the zone www.zone.com , sign up and go to the Civ2 room, always players there

Comment

Please download ICQ! It's the only tool really useful in Civ 2 multiplayer. Get it at:
          You can chat with friends in VK Messenger, and with colleagues in VK WorkSpace

And add your ICQ number to your profile please!
          winzity ICQ 30339567
          Please note I don't longer use the mail address winzity@hotmail.com.
          Please ask me on ICQ or use Apolytons e-mail function if you want to send e-mail to me.

Comment

Working...
          X