No announcement yet.

Europe time Diplogame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in. but i prefer to play without barbarians though.
    Woke23, proud member of Europe

Comment

OK I join the diplogame.

Let's have the following settings:

1x1x
      Deity
      small map
      large land mass
      cool
      wet
      3 billion years
      village only(no barbs except in the huts)
      No bribing at all(unit bribe can be very sick, because the bribed unit can move twice in a round).
      Techtrade OK but no techstealing.
      No wonders.
      winzity ICQ 30339567
      Please note I don't longer use the mail address winzity@hotmail.com.
      Please ask me on ICQ or use Apolytons e-mail function if you want to send e-mail to me.

Comment

OK for me, provided we start soon. I've seen these endless discusions on minor settings, and I hust want to PLAY. So I'll go with winzity's last proposal
        "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

ICQ me so can we start really soon...
          winzity ICQ 30339567
          Please ask me on ICQ or use Apolytons e-mail function if you want to send e-mail to me.

Comment

i'll play..
            Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
            and kill them!

Comment

Is there any pie your finger isn't in Markus?

Comment

Great Markus! It will be fun...
                winzity ICQ 30339567

Comment

I'd like to play to.

When is it starting?

Did I miss it in the thread?
                  "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                  *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Excellent response! The game will probably be played European evenings though, which will be strange times for Canadians and Aussies.

Comment

We could and should start soon:
                      We got 7 players
                      atawa
                      DrSpike
                      Germanos
                      Winzity
                      Species
                      Markus
                      Deity

a bit crowded on a small map? So I propose a medium map when we all join. I don't see why we should leave out the wonders, but if there is serious opposition to them I'll do without.
                      Starting Saturday evening 20:00 CEST?
                      "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                      "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Whoa there!

We need to sort settings/rules and times/days. Settings/rules I don't care about other than 1x1x, so I'll leave whoever does care to discuss it. We do need times everyone can play though, and confirmations from the non-europeans. It'll never be sorted by tomorrow evening. Also, I can't do Saturdays.

I propose same time as Germanos any evening Sunday to Thursday. Let the game of duelling datebooks begin!

Comment

I am asked to start an euro diplo game tomorrow, please confirm your start in it:

I will start if I got at least 4 players. I will post them here after they confirmed to me on ICQ.

The game will be played with the rules I posted above.

Start time is 11 AM EST US time each Saturday. There is a risk we will be late in the start tomorrow because FF have not confirmed that he got the start time(but he wanted to start early).

winzity
                          Dangime
                          Fluffy Bunny
                          Markus
                          winzity ICQ 30339567

Comment

I'm confused.

Is this a different game? Anyway count me out, I can't do that time.

I still want to play in the original Euro time game though.

Comment

Yeah the other saturday game is delayed at least, dead at worst.

Hey at 11 EST at least the sun is up in europe, better than most games around here.

Anyway Im in for tomarrow morining

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                                I'm confused.

Is this a different game? Anyway count me out, I can't do that time.

I still want to play in the original Euro time game though.
                                LOL Which games are orginal and which ones are not?
                                winzity ICQ 30339567

Comment

Working...
                                X