ZWK World War 2 game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pap1723 ???? Its your turn...
    If you want to discuss topics on History, with an emphasis on the military aspect.
    Visit: http://www.historic-battles.com/

Comment

Pap?
      "The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity." - Anonymous
      "I must confess, I was born at a very early age." - Groucho Marx
      "Time is the best teacher. Unfortunatley, it kills all it's pupils." -Hector-Luis Berloiz

Comment

Holy, $%#@, sorry guys, I will go now.

I missed this post last time around...

Comment

Shocked by the Axis advances into the low countries, the Allies gear up for a full scale war!

Pap
          Attached Files

Comment

This is the RIGHT order of play, the old one was wrong... !!!!

Axis: Dream Deceiver
            Neutrals: AI
            Independents: AI
            Allies: Pap1723
            Minor Axis: mordhiem
            Soviets: Sas
            Minor Allies: DrFell
            If you want to discuss topics on History, with an emphasis on the military aspect.

Comment

Originally posted by kobayashi
              This would make it FIVE Zweiter WeltKrieg PBEMs being played in parallel. Is that a new world record?
              make that SIX

BTW, pap, there seems to be a version incompatability problem in one of your other games where you didn't use version 2.2. Maybe you will have the same problem for this game?
              This is a link to...The Civilization II Scenario League and this is a link to...My Food Blog

Comment

I sent this mail to Mordheim

Its been your turn for two days now.. please make your move.

If you dont have the time, at least tell us so that we can choose another player.

Comment

This game is moving really slow.

Comment

Yeah kind of annoying, I really wish people would give a bit of warning when they're going to leave for 3 days. Hell I don't even have a PC at home but I manage to check every day almost.

Comment

I am very sorry, I know it's my move and I know I havn't played. As I said in my posts on apolyton and fanatic, I can't get Lazyciv working. This means that I can't play my turn until I do! I suggest you get a replacement until I or Xin Yu come up with a fix.
                      "Time is the best teacher. Unfortunatley, it kills all it's pupils." -Hector-Luis Berloiz

Comment

great mordhiem, now you decide to tell us. Why couldnt you just have told us in THIS forum. After all you cant expect us to read your postings elsewhere.

And if i'm right, if you dont loose a city, the AI doesnt change your production. So you should be able to play a coulple of rounds without fear of the AI messing things up.

Any volunteers for mordhiem's position as Minor Axis ?

Comment

Originally posted by mordhiem
                          As I said in my posts on apolyton and fanatic, I can't get Lazyciv working.
                          See:

Again, I am very sorry about my situation (curses stupid Civ AI bugs ).

Comment

I'll play the minor Axis!
                            "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

A way to get around: you can give your password to your ally (who has Lazyciv), then let him play the start of your turn without moving a piece (you need to tell him caravan commodities to chose and research path). Then he passes the file to you and you start playing. At the end of your turn you send the file back to him and let him run Lazyciv to record your civ production (it's a little bit tricky here: he needs to start Lazyciv right after MPE is running but before loading the saved file to bypass the initial 'restoring' of city production, otherwise you'll have everything restored to where he passed the file to you). Then he saves the file and passes to the next player.

Comment

The new leader of the Italians and German Allies, would like to put peace feelers to Britian and France... another thing is, how do you make war??? Its so slow!!

And i only start with nothing! and i can only build miltia and pw2!! that sucks!
                                Attached Files
                                "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

Working...
                                X