• 2194 Days of War Official Pbem

Soviets: Field Marshal Klesh
    Japanese: Henrik
    Germans: Chris62
    Neutrals: AI
    Americans: Case
    Brittish: Anzac
    Chinese: AI

I'll just post my first turn here, as I unfortunatly don't have time to post a report right now
    It will however be posted tomorow.

[attachement deleted since it proved to be the wrong one]
    Last edited by Henrik; May 7, 2002, 03:36.
    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

*cough* Chris62 *cough*
    Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Yo, check out the main thread for this one Anzac. I think it is best if we hold up for a sec and Henrik re-does his turn. Been making a few changes and such... all for the better *hopefully*.

-FMK.

Comment

OK FMK, I'll hold my horses, I forgot
        Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Japans turn...

American Fleet of Pearl Harbour totaly destroyed!
          Japanese offensives commence on all fronts!

In an extremely succesfull attack by the Imperial Navy on the American fleet base of Pearl Harbour, all of americas armed forces in the pacific has been totaly destroyed!
          The Imperial airforce was able to destroy all of the American naval forces with a minimum of own losses, most of the american planes where destroyed before they could even take off!

Following the attack a full scale invassion of the american possessions in South-East Asia commenced.
          Manilla, Davao, Padang, Tarakan, Surubaya, Ambon, Rebaul and Guam was quickly siezed by the Imperial marine troops, the invassion of India and Australia also commenced:
          The cities of Calcutta and Darwin has respectively surrendered to Japans forces.

In addition Singapore and Kuala Lumpur are expected to fall within short due to heavy bombing raids by the Japanese Airforce.

In China the cities of Hong Kong and Kummin was siezed by the Imperial army, and a Chinese aircorps stationed in northern Manchuria has been decimated.

American Carrier Group sunk north of Midway!

A sizable american carrier group patrooling the sea north of Midway was cought in a suprise raid by Japanese bombers and was quickly sunk, in the vincinity a brittish comonwealth troop transport ship was also sunk.

US homeland bombed!
          The american city of Los Angeless has been the subject of heavy bombing and all forces stationed in that area has been wiped out, among those the US carrier USS Saratoga.

Royal Navy defeated!

The Brittish battleship HMS Prince of Wales and the battlecruiser HMS Repulse has been sunk by the japanese airforce west of Singapore, in addition, japanese bombers where able to sink a major Brittish Navy group in the indian ocean.

All is quite in siberia...

Contrary to her actions against the other allies, Japan has not attacked the Soviet union, and acording to the Emperor: Hiro Henrik () Japan does not intend to do so within the forseeable future.
          Attached Files

Comment

*bump*

Does Chris know that this game has started?
            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
            - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

I do now!

I'll play and post my turn tomorrow fellows!
              I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
              i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

BUMP

Comment

Sorry boys, I just and snowed uder with work, I can't find the time right now.

Would somebody like to step foward to command the Germans?

No moves have yet been made by them, so your making your own plans.

I appoligise to you guys, but I just can't fit it in right now.
                  I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                  i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

I'll do it if it is allowable by the others...

Pap

Comment

I'm fine with pap taking over

Comment

That's fine by me as well.
                        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

Sure thats fine by me

Comment

*cough* *cough*

Pap, it's your turn in this as well

Comment

Pap, can you please play your turn?

Comment

Working...
                              X