No announcement yet.

Looking for good players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe we should start a Fight Club................

My New Year's resolution is not to be an argumentative civ player
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Yeah.........., that's the ticket.

The first rule of fight club is that no one talks about CIV III.

Rich
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
        Yeah.........., that's the ticket.

The first rule of fight club is that no one talks about CIV III.

Rich
        Well if thats the case then lets just about c** I**
        Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

LOL war,

Well back to the original topic. There are still quite a few CIV II MP players around. While we still have over a handfull of players, a few more new (to us) people have joined in our regular Friday and Saturday games recently. We're always looking for more. So anyone that can appreciate a 2x1x deity games on a small rock is usually welcome to join us. Just post your intentions in the Setting up IP games threads. Granted we don't always have spots available, but most that want to eventually get into a game. Due to the some diplo games on Saturday nights, that is usually the night that we're looking for additional players.

Rich
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yes one of the laments with this group is that we often don't conitnue...usually someone or two of the four/five have such large leads that continuations aren't in some peoples best interests.

However this group does have alot of fun and its pretty much a given that there will be a game on fri/sat nights....

With the revolving door of players coming and going, we often rotate people in... which is a good thing...keeps it fresh.

However i do miss the old days, of continuing games, but were so much more experienced and the strats have changed so much that one person at least gets the huge almost unstopable lead.

However the best games are those where three people take different routes to glory and we all end up having different strengths/weaknesses... those can be alot of fun and can be quitea challenge
            Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Working...
            X