Multiplayer games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiplayer games

How do i start a mulitplayer game, coz i wanna have one of blood and iron, anyone esle interested??

I will be France, or Austria, dont miind, all good!
    "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Keep me in mind

Sounds good, I am not really sure how to set them up, I have only ever participated. Time to play gets a bit complex now during the holidays but keep my ICQ # in mind.
    Beer - helping white guys dance since 1878.

Comment

A few tips.

1. Test to see if you can host. You don't need anybody else to run through the setup and start an MP game with you the only non AI. Even though it's best to test it with one other person.
      But feel free to try it alone, by selecting MP games, Internet games, then going through the game options.

2. Verify that everyone has the same version. (USUALLY means that everyone is running the latest patch.) Nothing more frustrating then finally getting a game set up to find out not everyone is compatible.

3. Disucss settings and philosophies on different issues to see if you consider them cheats. (BEFORE THE GAME STARTS)
      Thinks like city or unit bribing.
      Trading units for infinite movements.
      Trading wonders.
      Etc.

4. If you make a commitment to play, show up.

5. Check out "Setting up IP games" to find other players

RAH
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
      X