Diplo game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diplo game

I posted a similar thread in civ fanatics forums, and I didn't get much response. So I'm posting one here as well.

I'm interested in either joining or starting a diplogame. I want the game to have more emphasis and tech progression and trade rather than blazin' warring. Having said that, I do wish war to become a factor in the modern age, with them cool F-16's and what not.

Please post here with your thoughts and tell me if you are interested. This will be a game of negotiation, diplomacy and dialogue (where players will be addressed as Kings or Consuls in somewhat of a role-play).

i'm interested, but we'll need to make it a SOLID schedule. 4-5 civs MAX.

none of this...well i can't play sundays, we i can't play Except for sunday BS
    Where I've been

SAVE THE TREES...wipe your ass with an owl:)

Comment

This is what I always wanted as well. Just somethings it should include:
      1) a very large map to allow for growth before contact...
      2) a peace period to further stimulate growth
      3) a surrender option that will punish a civ for losing a war but not wipe it off the face of the earth...(we beat them darn Germans in 2 world wars and they are still an economic juggernaut)
      4) an alliance system much like was in place at the start of world war 1, to allow an even distribution of world powers when a major conflict breaks out.
      5) and of course 2 x 2 to avoid falling to sleep during play
      6) optional....pre made fair board
      7) optional....expediated start with multiple settlers
      8) optional....reduce tech peridign for faster tech

Comment

let's set some times up...for a quickie practice game...
        Where I've been

SAVE THE TREES...wipe your ass with an owl:)

Comment

Working...
        X