First Civ3 multiplayer game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oedo
    markus, please do us a favor and stop looking for the mp-code! I mean even fireaxis thinks it isn´t good enough for being published

but seriously, if I understand this right you have progammed a tool which allows you to take over any civ during a game, didn´t you? I would be interested in having a look into the AI´s black box.
    I am not that bored to hack assembly.

Basically change the human player flag in the save file then send it to the next person.. he does his turn, then i change my civ to be human controled and play my turn etc
    Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
    and kill them!

Comment

good try markus but not quite MP yet !!!
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by War4ever
        so AH is that game done yet...sounds like your take as long to play in SP as you do to launch an invasion in mp....it was you who took almost an hour to take Deities cities IIRC
        AH has never taken a city of mine!
        That was finbar he attacked....
        "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
        *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

I have never tried to take a city of yours Deity.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

will Finnie plz step up to defend himself
            Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

I doubt it - he was very cheesed off about that.

He hasn't played since Hydey started nuking him for nothing in another game.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

too bad i miss finbar around these parts

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

i loved that when hydey responded in that way, sure shows you cant trust people with nukes !!!!!

Comment

there is a certain individual who still holds a grudge against me from dropping a nuke on his a$$.......

Nukes are a part of the game.... if you don't want someone to build them....... don't let them build the Manhattan Project

Comment

I think I built the Manhattan Project in that gamne just so they'd start nuking each other

I already had SDI

Comment

i always build it when i can.... i like a good tactical nuke

Comment

i too prefer to build SDI before building Manhattans, then gift Rocketry to all and watch the sparks....

Comment

there is a certain individual who still holds a grudge against me from dropping a nuke on his a$$.......
                            I hold absolutely no grudges. In fact, the comedic aspects of your nuclear invasion were well worth it, as far as I'm concerned.

Now, about grudges. There are some people who can't let go of the fact that their damned elephant shouldn't have been there in the first place.
                            "I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance."
                            Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by Bird

I hold absolutely no grudges. In fact, the comedic aspects of your nuclear invasion were well worth it, as far as I'm concerned.

Now, about grudges. There are some people who can't let go of the fact that their damned elephant shouldn't have been there in the first place.
                              yes that was quite funny....something i will never live down....i lost more troops than you did......IIRC...

as for elephants......i don't remember this...so perhaps it was another one of our players.....but i will admit their shrieking freaks me out

Comment

as for elephants......i don't remember this...so perhaps it was another one of our players.....but i will admit their shrieking freaks me out
                                No, it was you, a couple of weeks ago. I remember you begging me to "please leave my Elly alone," or something to that effect. I suspect it was one of those nights where you were having tech problems, though, because I never did have the wrath of God visited upon me as you promised.
                                "I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance."
                                Jonathan Swift

Comment

Working...
                                X