First Civ3 multiplayer game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markusf
    I hadn't realized anyone here actually bought it?
    Where did you actually get it?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I actually paid for it. I don't feel like a traitor.
      I want to be able to recommend changes/patches/suggestions for MP. Someone besides those whiney SP brats has to do it.

Money isn't the issue, I just would have wasted it on something else

RAH
      Mainly, I was too lazy to pirate it. The 10 dollar tin is really useful holding all my old (REAL) civ stuff.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

My connection was out a couple of days, and I tried going back and playing SP.
        Oh man, stin-ky.
        SP was ok with Civ I, because there was nothing, to me, like it.
        If/when I'm off line for an extended time, I'm going to be feeling like rats are crawling on me or something.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by rah
          The 10 dollar tin is really useful holding all my old (REAL) civ stuff.
          My tin has a warped lid and won't close properly

It seems kind of appropriate
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

My tin has warped lid and won't close properly

i only miss the tin....apparently not everything advertised was included. .... so yes Alexander....... it seems appropriate
            Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

My tin has a warped lid and won't close properly

Umm..(extending Apple to Mr.Horsey so he dont bite me)

Did you say YOUR can wont seal tight 'cause they have proctologissssts to help my friend!

Ifin your gamne tin wont close correctly, well..lets see if I can assist maybe you could applay GENTLE pressure to opposite corners followed by equally intermittent side pressure to bring back into proper alignment ..NOW you do know i wa talking about the Tin..not your..er..um..can..

Yours in Civin

Troll
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Sloww, in this election they know you can vote multiple times.
                the good reverend

Comment

Originally posted by Troll

Umm..(extending Apple to Mr.Horsey so he dont bite me)

Did you say YOUR can wont seal tight 'cause they have proctologissssts to help my friend!

Ifin your gamne tin wont close correctly, well..lets see if I can assist maybe you could applay GENTLE pressure to opposite corners followed by equally intermittent side pressure to bring back into proper alignment ..NOW you do know i wa talking about the Tin..not your..er..um..can..

Yours in Civin

Troll
                  Is this the best you can do?
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

so AH is that game done yet...sounds like your take as long to play in SP as you do to launch an invasion in mp....it was you who took almost an hour to take Deities cities IIRC

Comment

he's got you there Dad

@ War4
                      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

markus, please do us a favor and stop looking for the mp-code! I mean even fireaxis thinks it isn´t good enough for being published

but seriously, if I understand this right you have progammed a tool which allows you to take over any civ during a game, didn´t you? I would be interested in having a look into the AI´s black box.
                        justice is might

Comment

Gentlemen.......you do realize your going to need better computers and connections to play Civ3 MP right?

Try along the lines of 1700mhz and T3 lines (Look at Europa Universalis requirements for example )

Comment

Originally posted by War4ever
                            so AH is that game done yet...sounds like your take as long to play in SP as you do to launch an invasion in mp....it was you who took almost an hour to take Deities cities IIRC
                            I'm up to 2018 now. I only play a few turns every second night or so.

Comment

ah that explains it...... you gotta do what you gotta do i suppose

Comment

When does the game end anyway? 2020 or 2050?

Comment

Working...
                                X