YAHOO - Setting up games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAHOO - Setting up games

I am unable to load ICQ correctly on my system and since everyone here seems to use that I am having trouble finding quality games. I wonder if I am the only one, or if some of the ICQ'ers would consider using YAHOO IM to setup games. I hear that ICQ is a bit combersome and unreliable for those that use it - I wouldn't know.

Anyways if anyone is interested in setting up games thru YAHOO IM please post the following:

YAHOO IM name:

available times

preferred settings

As for me:

bob_wland_2000

weeknites after 9pm est and some weekends

1x1x or 2x1x - king, emperor or deity. details of other rules can be decided at game time

I'm looking to get involved in some MP games. My Yahoo ID is andylwellman, and I would be available most weeknights after 9pm Central time.
    "WOW, you guys are good! I'm the last person I would've suspected, but it was me I was looking for the whole time. It's the perfect crime!"

Comment

And me :

Yackindude

Weeknites 4-6Pm

Normal, Prince, Conent, Normal climate, Unlimited time.
      Owner of "Backwoods"
      ©Backwoods 1998-2001
      "Funs our mottoâ„¢"
      "Backwoods is a software company"

Comment

Ive put both of you on my friends list - if anyone else is interested please post.

Comment

bump

Comment

my id is dieselonly2000 avail evenings pst time as time permits
            Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

bump bump

Comment

I'll be on Yahoo IM after 8:30 est if anyone is up for a game tonight. My Yahoo IM is bob_wland_2000 if anyone is interested.

Comment

I'll download Yahoo again, but I don't like it. I have my reasons.
                  No problems with ICQ for me though.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                  X