Want to start Sunday Diplo game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to start Sunday Diplo game

Hey, I want to start a Diplo game to be played every Sunday. Just post if your interested and after enough people respond, we will decide on rules.

Okay, fine.

Okay, since no one seems interested, just ICQ or AIM me if you want to play today. My ICQ is 136728040, and my AIM name is BigBear8354.

Comment

You can't start a diplogame as easily as that Bigbear. You'll need to find some very dedicated players for a diplogame. Why don't you try to sub for awhile in an existing game?

If you really want to play you'll get in.
      Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

Actually it is that easy. I've played in diplo games before, I was JDI_Falcon on these forums for several years. I played in Dip 4 and 7 and some other ones.

Comment

JDI_Falcon, I remember that name. You played in the Eurodip game wasn't it?

Did you forget your password?

DL Alert !!!
          Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear
            Actually it is that easy. I've played in diplo games before, I was JDI_Falcon on these forums for several years. I played in Dip 4 and 7 and some other ones.

And was their a problem with you old log on???? Can we help???
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I forgot the password and got rid of the e-mail corresponding to it. I would like you to erase that one and allow me to keep this one if thats possible.

And yes, I did play in Euro-Dip.

Comment

I would be interested in participating in a regular diplo game!
                "WOW, you guys are good! I'm the last person I would've suspected, but it was me I was looking for the whole time. It's the perfect crime!"

Comment

Working...
                X