Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using diploguiding to create invisible units.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using diploguiding to create invisible units.

Move a diplomat or a settlar just outside of a city radius of a enemy city. Then move on offensive units, the city your about to attack won't see them. Works on all 4 squares outside of the city radius....
    Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
    and kill them!

Yeah, Berzerker told me about that last year
    "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
    *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Good way to make a fort if needed

Comment

Damn... don't give away the secrets
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah, Berzerker told me about that last year
          You sure? I don't remember and this is (to the best of my memory) the first time I heard of this trick...

Comment

Does anybody know which units can be seen where around a city? Markus sew ones a crusader 2 squares above his city. Is this the rule, you can see a unit which has 2 movements during one turn over a distance of 2 squares? I really would like to know more about this.
            ICQ 119383464 Berlin. Let´s play a game

Comment

Originally posted by mad max
              Does anybody know which units can be seen where around a city? Markus sew ones a crusader 2 squares above his city. Is this the rule, you can see a unit which has 2 movements during one turn over a distance of 2 squares? I really would like to know more about this.
              It is not that different units can be seen at different distances but rather what units a player has doing the looking. All land units can see only 1 tile around then, except a spy, which can see 2 tiles around. Air units like helicoptors and bombers can see 2 tiles around. Advanced naval vessals can generally see 2 tiles, but see submarines only 1 tile away.

So, in a city, you can see enemy units of any kind only 1 tile away, unless you have a spy or an air unit, then you can see 2 tiles.
              Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
              Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
              Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
              Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Working...
              X