boann, sloww, cold, cavebear, chris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boann, sloww, cold, cavebear, chris

fun game last night, will we be able to continue sometime? if so, weekend evenings are best for me, with sunday being my most reliable.
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Yes it was. On weekends for the next few, I'll be on later in the evening at least. By 9 central anyway. Maybe sooner.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

If someone saved it, I wouldn't be adverse to continuing.

I would hate to see Cavebear's Great Library go to waste!
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Originally posted by Chris 62
        If someone saved it, I wouldn't be adverse to continuing.

I would hate to see Cavebear's Great Library go to waste!
        I have virtually ever turn of that game saved. I sure hope we will be able to continue it! I expect to be able to *use* the GL, not just *build* it.
        Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
        Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
        Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
        Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

i should be around this weekend (evenings) if'n y'all are still interested and are available

Comment

I'm down and out in Beverly Hills right now.
            Trying to get back up.
            Sunday I'll hopefully be ready.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

So, are you functional again yet, Slow? MNo one at all showed up last week. Will we be here this Sunday (tomorrow)?
              Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner

Comment

Originally posted by cavebear
                So, are you functional again yet, Slow? No one at all showed up last week. Will we be here this Sunday (tomorrow)?
                Sorry about that Cave, i should have posted, as i knew both Sloww and Boann were down last week.

See what happens today, but I think the WWG is dead, and I don't know about this one.
                I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

i should be around tonight at about 7-8pm est

Comment

i'm here, anyone else?

Comment

Last week, I showed up and no one else did. Before that, for 2 Sundays, I think it was only Chris and I.

I'd like to continue... Let's try and get back on track. BTW, I should have cable internet by next weekend. I'd sure like to try it out on a game.

Comment

Working...
                      X