This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two new MP threads in CIV3 General

I've created two new threads about MP in CIV3 as we are unable to have our own forum - your full support of these threads (and others you might wish to start) will hopefully help the gods that be to create one. The threads are:-

What format will MP take in CIV3?

and

Strategies for MP gleamed from the knowledge of SP

Your support would be appreciated.

EDIT: To correct link...
    Last edited by SITS; September 21, 2001, 05:44.
    'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

your "strategies" link doesnt work, but I'll find my way there anyway.
    I see the world through bloodshot eyes
    Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

Link corrected...
      'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

hey SITS, I just responded to your thread about <b>civ3 mp</b> in the civ3 "general" area.

Wouldn't it be nice if we didnt have to link topics about <b>civ3 mp</b> in the civ2 section?

Wouldnt it be nice if there was a <b>civ3 mp</b> forum?

I see the world through bloodshot eyes
        Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

It would be great to have one - if you can look at the 'Poly community forum you will notice people have been saying just that! Maybe you might want to have a look...(hint hint!)

Comment

drake, wouldnt it be nice if you would discuss with people outside of the civ2-mp forum? wouldnt be also nice if someone didnt have to create a thread here and post a link so that you get your ass and go outside of the civ2-mp forum

sits, thank you for the response in the apolyton forum and the initiative to start these threads in the civ3-general forum. if the amount and the diversity of discussions about mp increases, we will make the civ3-mp forum sooner than scheduled
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
            X