This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MULTIPLAY planning for the new civ

I second the proposal from Cavebear. There should be a new thread under civ3 for multiplay, even if the option is not available for initial release. I would also like to add that I thought Cavebear was rather eloquent and persuasive. If I didn't know better I would think that the moderator didn't even consider his proposition. I encourage everyone to check out the post from Cavebear. I would post there except the thread was closed. Of course I can't post under Civ3 Multiplaying because it doesn't exist, yet. Does anyone else want such a forum category started?
    Keep playing till I shoot through...

And as a wise man once said... Varium et Semper Femina.

Civ3-General covers all discussions about civ3(including discussions about multiplayer) except those that are about the civs, their abilities and their units which go to the Civ3-Civilizations forum

I fail to see why that is so hard to understand. A forum DOES exist where you can discuss MP in Civ3. It's name is "Civ3-General". And there isn't enough traffic to justify a separate Civ3-MP forum right now.

Btw, requests for new forums should be done in the Apolyton/Community forum.

Thanks
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
    X