X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiplaying in Civ

OK, it is my turn at bat.

First, I am an MP person. I have little interest in beating the cheating computer AI in SP games. Yes, I learned the basics in Civ2 SP, but the real game only unfolded to me in MP. I was thrilled to discover there was such a thing.

The essential MP community for followup games to Civ2 is here in the Civ2 Multiplayer forum. Until someone establishes a Civ3 Multiplayer forum, there *is* nowhere else for concerns, hopes, and comments about Civ3 MP to be placed, and that *is* a legitimate topic of interest to many of us.

MarkG, et al, *please* arrange for a specific Civ3 MP forum *or* allow the topic to be discussed here. I have not participated in any angry (or even polite) emails to the developers, I have no axe to grind with them, I do not care about their marketing needs, etc. I am not threatening to download the software for free, nor do I even support that idea.

I just want some place (and "off-topic" is not that place) where news and thoughts on the upcoming and eventual Civ3 MP game can be discussed.

I have been a friend and steadfast supporter of Apolyton, and I will continue to be regardless of this one issue. I only respectfully request that there be *someplace* logical for this subject to be discussed.
    Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Discussion for multiplayer in Civ3 is to be done in Civ3-General. Expecting a "civ3-mp" forum in order to not post civ3-mp threads here makes no sense. Even more, posting here means excluding the smac and ctp1/2 MP people.

If you want to discuss civ3, do it in the civ3 forum. What's so strange about that?
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
    X