This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Multiplayer in Civilization 3 :)

It looks like this title works for MarkG same way like red rug works for mad bull.

Go ahead. Close this one too. I am sending an e-mail spam to Firaxis and I am going to buy a pirate version of Civ III,no matter your site didn't support this way of protest.

Care for a game sometimes ?

SF
    My life, my rules

i tried a friendly email to them and they didnt bother replying, that makes me mad !!!!
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

i sent email on monday and they've not replied. i don't mind though, considering. i'm surprised i even remembered to check for a reply

when'd you send yours Ras?
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Civfanatics interviewed Jeff Morris from Firaxis, he was asked directly about Multiplayer and he dodged the question! Another clear sign they are ignoring us and don't care about the players.

CivFanatics: What is the current status of multiplayer?

Jeff Morris: We're still working out all of the details around multiplayer and will give you more information later.
        To read the full interview go here:
        http://www.civfanatics.com/civ3inter...rris_913.shtml

Its True Its True!!

E-mail Firaxis! Tell them to include Multiplayer!

Note for despotic Apolyton Moderators: E-mailing very valid concerns and ideas is much different than spamming, so leave us the heck alone.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

yeah, but i don't want a half-assed mp. and there's no way they can make an october release with a full mp. as for delaying the game, i doubt infogrames wants civ 3 to be released too close to Moo3's release

i think we're ****ed...

i'm still going to email 'til they give a straight answer tho... no email spam of course
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I'm not too bothered..

I'm really looking forward to Civ3 MP but I can wait.
            I'd like SP to practice on if that's what comes first in October.

Civ 2 (1996) has given me WAY more value for money than ANY other game.

I'm happy to upgrade to Civ3 MP when it comes out next year, say, BUT I want it to be superb.

I don't mind paying more but I want all the bugs ironed out and no ambiguity about the game designers intention as to 'features'.

So many other games only have a game life of less than a year so I think Civ is a really special game and we should all be patient.
            There may also be a huge benefit in playing Civ3 SP first and giving further feedback to the designers before they lock off the MP upgrade.
            "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

MP upgrade must be free !!!!! Not additional cost... Otherwise you will be looking for new player in HOTW3
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Re: No Multiplayer in Civilization 3

Originally posted by SmartFart
                It looks like this title works for MarkG same way like red rug works for mad bull.
                i think you have yet to discover the magic of posting on-topic.....
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                X